The worst poster on P&B?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, smpar said:

Are we all going to ignore the fact that Mozzamozza greenied someone's post earlier in the thread?

Quiet, he's trying to tell us something in morse code without the mods knowing. You'll be getting red soon and it will all make sense.

So how does banning work? This may seem like an incredibly stupid question but I thought that if you were banned, your account was closed and therefore unable to be used...

14 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Mozza always dishes out greenies. Why he's never made a post again im no so sure. I still think of him as one of this places prominent and indeed better posters.

He was sound, and I miss him. He didn't show up when I wanted to fight him, but that's fair enough.

2 minutes ago, smpar said:

So how does banning work? This may seem like an incredibly stupid question but I thought that if you were banned, your account was closed and therefore unable to be used...

Its possible that he's just been suspended, so his posting rights are revoked but he can still view the forum and give out rep.

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

This is probably sadder than getting banned and making a new account

Aye but you'd imagine it would just be temporary 

49 minutes ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

I'm with Rugster on this. Maybe Maybe Bobby was so raging about Grimbo knowing his first name that he made up the story about his boss to hang Grimbo out to dry.

Fwiw I don't think it was Grimbo.  For all his faults, he isn't vindictive. 

Just a shite state of affairs that you can't rip the c**t now without repercussions. 

Archived