The worst poster on P&B?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

See now Morph you've quoted someone from a page back (well on my phone it's a page back) & already the name calling of me begins. 

So now do I stand up for myself & have a pop back at some random  who has never met me. calling me a w****r & making up shit about me? Then next the other individuals will be in to give it their best & it's all happening again. 

People start to moan then about all the shit I post but it's only reactive, I don't instigate it but I'm not going to just stand there & allow them to get away with it.    

Grimbo 

Sweaty Morph's post was a joke about Sweeper wanking to the thread, it had absolutely nothing to do with you. 

You're really not helping yourself here.

36 minutes ago, Sweaty Morph said:

Bingo.

Although to be honest, I'm not too sure what Grimbo's post was getting at anyway.

What I was getting at was...

I hadn't gone back to see who had been making shit up about me & then you go & quote some post from f**k knows what time in the morning.  I wasn't saying you where having a pop at me. 

Grimbo 

39 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Time for the mods to step in here, I don't think Grim can sustain much more damage.

DQoae.gif

I'm fine Bert, thanks for the love & care though. 

Right back atcha fellah. 

Grimbo 

14 hours ago, Barry Manilow said:

There will be a bleed screw either top right or left of radiator you big dafty or are you just acting dumb...

...actually dont answer that !

I was expecting the wee bit where you used to use the bleed key, fcuking progress.

The ones that can't stand him, are the ones that just can't stop quoting and writing about him. Grim isn't making himself the big I am here,  these fucking idiots are doing that for him. All he is doing is replying back to posters that are digging away at him, as is his right to do so. Grim has become Box Office, admit it

2 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

The ones that can't stand him, are the ones that just can't stop quoting and writing about him. Grim isn't making himself the big I am here,  these fucking idiots are doing that for him. All he is doing is replying back to posters that are digging away at him, as is his right to do so. Grim has become Box Office, admit it

I refer you to his mangling of Niemoller to describe his own situation.

14 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

He's no messiah. He's a movie of the week. He's a fucking tee shirt, at best.

Archived