The worst poster on P&B?

On 11/24/2016 at 12:50, Grim O'Grady said:

If ever I take advice from you then I know I'd need professional help, like I said at the time ANYONE that donated & didn't like what I spent the money on, send me their confirmation of donation & I'll refund it. 

Guess what, not one person got back to me. 

So it's just the muppets who gave nothing that are most offended.

Incorrect. You made that statement on Pie and Bovril alone, whereas your story was being peddled not only on here but in the local press as well. At what point, specifically, did you contact the local paper that detailed your non-existent plight, declare that there had been a bit of a misunderstanding and offer to refund those who donated through that source? 

You scrambling for the moral high ground on here does not make your actions as a whole any more credible. Get off your cross. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A truly wild deflection from the fact that your posturing on this forum was not a genuine attempt to refund "anyone that donated". That would require a conscience; whereas you are just a time-honoured, Walter Mitty character.

Regardless of personal opinions of posters it's pretty clear to all that the last two posts made by VT are bang on the money.

I'd love to see an article in the press from Grimbo explaining that he went on a cruise with some of the donations and asking if anyone would like their money back.

If you do this Grimbo then all is forgiven - if not then you are a shitebag and deserve every bit of criticism that comes your way.

I've no trouble with Grimbo spending the money however he likes, a family holiday seems an excellent thing given what happened. It's not telling the fundraisers to correct their statement that he'd lost everything when he was fully insured. Didn't cover the emotional loss but it would've been honest. I doubt the contributions would've been much less, maybe Largs instead of the Baltic. And the fact he's still whining about it.

19 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Regardless of personal opinions of posters it's pretty clear to all that the last two posts made by VT are bang on the money.

I'd love to see an article in the press from Grimbo explaining that he went on a cruise with some of the donations and asking if anyone would like their money back.

If you do this Grimbo then all is forgiven - if not then you are a shitebag and deserve every bit of criticism that comes your way.

At no point did I go to the press, so why would they want me to go to them now? 

If you think I have done anything fraudulently then you go to the press/polis or whoever the f**k you want to.

Just because you don't like the way the money was spent doesn't make it illegal. 

There seems to be 2 areas of contention between you & me, I think?

1. using a fifth of the money on fire prevention.

2. My family & I having a holiday to  help get over the ordeal.

Grimbo

Just now, tree house tam said:

They had vacated and he needed to know if he was liable while the necessary work was carried out.

Ah ok. The answer is yes by the way but there may be discounts available to him.

27 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

Grim's attempts at getting money from the council to sort his house in Bolton out and then wriggle out of paying the council tax he owed just prove that if he dropped a penny it'd hit him on the back of the head. 

9 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Hold on.. Grimbo spent the money re-wiring the second home in Bolton, then asked for advice on avoiding paying council tax? Surely I've read that completely wrong?

Wind your necks in the pair of you, I paid it, yeah ok I asked (on here, remember where we are) could I be chased for council tax from England if I live in Scotland?

It was the old Poll Tax Rebel in me, that wanted to say f**k 'em.

I reckon I could have got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids. (nothing ontoward intended, I know this can be a dodgy topic these days, even worse when c***s post paul gadd videos).

Grimbo

At no point did I go to the press, so why would they want me to go to them now? 

If you think I have done anything fraudulently then you go to the press/polis or whoever the f**k you want to.

Just because you don't like the way the money was spent doesn't make it illegal. 

There seems to be 2 areas of contention between you & me, I think?

1. using a fifth of the money on fire prevention.

2. My family & I having a holiday to  help get over the ordeal.

Grimbo

There are definitely no areas of contention between me and you as I'm not really fussed what you do. I'd just rather you stopped bleating on here about how harshly you are being treated.

Just now, Dindeleux said:

There are definitely no areas of contention between me and you as I'm not really fussed what you do. I'd just rather you stopped bleating on here about how harshly you are being treated.

Aye that's right you are not fussed at all. Everyone can see that...

Oi EVERYONE Dindy, isn't fussed at all, nope quite right, he's not fussed.

Grimbo

Archived