The worst poster on P&B?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

Some may use the word "bully", I prefer words like tosspot or shitbag. They're the type of person who's arse would leave them on eye contact, the type to put their head down as they pass you, the type to sit all quiet in the corner of a pub all biscuit arsed. On here though, kings. 

From a man who has to get his wife to top his phone up for him :lol:

12 minutes ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

Why would anyone fantasise about getting diabetes ?     

Didn't you post up a photo of someone else's house and claim you'd bought it? :lol:

2 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

From a man who has to get his wife to top his phone up for him :lol:

And still doesn't know how much his bills are and still can't use a washing machine may I add :lol:

8 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Didn't you post up a photo of someone else's house and claim you'd bought it? :lol:

I did, Jupe.   You remember it because it was an excellent thread.   

Nothing wrong with a little bit of light-hearted complete lies between strangers.   

I only linked it up because I work for the ESPC and that property needed shifting 

^^  No truth in that last sentence. 

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

Been doing a fair bit of white-knighting yourself though haven't you? Bobby and his boy must be pissing themselves having you be their bitch and dishing out all your greens to them, getting on with their day whilst you've spent the entire day hanging round this thread. I've checked in a few times today and you're literally the only person who's name has constantly been on here.

I doubt it, because the only person on here who seems to care about dots this much is you.

What I love about these threads is the futile inevitability in the way they descend into chaos/farce. I mean, the bait in the topic title is so blatant, but still no one can help themselves. All this one is missing is a resignation.

I think it should be sweeper Dee for a poorly used Simpson's reference.

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

No it's not, you've had an absolute fucking nightmare, bitch.

An entire day on a thread:

200w.gif

I did wonder when you said that whether it was true or merely rhetoric, so whilst waiting for this bloody washload to finish, I did a bit of quick tallymarking - one per individual hour each person made at least one post during it, over the last 24 hours.

For those posting over at least five here's your scores on the doors - no one has been on for an entire day (in fact the first post of the day was 16 hours ago), but those with the most hours with apparantly nothing better to do during each were:

StandFree03 = 9

TheGrassIsGreener = 7

8MileBU = 7

Throbber = 7

BobbySkidmarks = 6

Sweet Pete = 6

Nizzy = 6

Grim O'Grady = 5

HTH.

3 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

If anything I believe he wrote it in sarcasm but many decided to pick it up and run with it some just as a stick to beat him with and some a bit more seriously , leading us to where we are now . 

You and I don't often see eye to eye on a few things and I'm certainly not a fan of Tedi with his nonsense, but I think you have got it right here. Thing is no one should take the Wids and Wuds seriously and I think a lot of what happened was not down to this but down to his previous form and how he gets on with others on the forum. He might have thought it was funny or sarcastic as you say (I don't know exactly what his motivation for this was), but on here with him trying to be funny that would go down like a dose of the clap.

3 minutes ago, CityDave said:

You and I don't often see eye to eye on a few things and I'm certainly not a fan of Tedi with his nonsense, but I think you have got it right here. Thing is no one should take the Wids and Wuds seriously and I think a lot of what happened was not down to this but down to his previous form and how he gets on with others on the forum. He might have thought it was funny or sarcastic as you say (I don't know exactly what his motivation for this was), but on here with him trying to be funny that would go down like a dose of the clap.

^^^This. And I'd like to add that Forever_Newco is one of the top Rangers men on here. I've been a bit disappointed by his disappearing act. It probably coincided with the Cup Final...

Archived