The worst poster on P&B?

1 minute ago, Mr. Brightside said:

I think it's now almost beyond doubt that "Grimbo" is the worst post on P&B.

I take issue.  Div's making a good case for the combined title of "worst poster" and the erstwhile "head's gone" moniker in one easy package over on what can only be known as The Portillo Thread.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

What happened to your account? Noticed you hadn't posted in a while.

David Murray sold my old account for a quid ...

I think I may have been banned after a shitfest in the rangers section with cloney bhoy or whatever he was called :lol: , never actually said I was banned just said I could not log in and gave me an error code . Gave it a month or so and still same error code so just made a new account , if I was banned that's probably me getting the boot now :lol:

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

I can actually feel the heat coming through my phone reading this thread.

Not really, young Throbby.  The board's just going through a phase wherein posters love to post about posters. I ken you love this but for the rest of us it's a momentary blip.

Some may use the word "bully", I prefer words like tosspot or shitbag. They're the type of person who's arse would leave them on eye contact, the type to put their head down as they pass you, the type to sit all quiet in the corner of a pub all biscuit arsed. On here though, kings. 

Just now, heedthebaa said:

Some may use the word "bully", I prefer words like tosspot or shitbag. They're the type of person who's arse would leave them on eye contact, the type to put their head down as they pass you, the type to sit all quiet in the corner of a pub all biscuit arsed. On here though, kings. 

Quality post from a good c**t.

Grimbo

ETA option 3's need not reply.

2 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

:lol:

3 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

My work here is done :D

Excellent news all round.   Your work has been consistently poor, and your face hasn't fitted.   

But, we can't criticize your commitment to the job, or ability to whistle on command.   

Now f**k off and clear your fucking locker of your jigsaws, Pokemon stickers and My little Pony figures. 

You social outcast.  

Archived