The worst poster on P&B?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

Asking why someone feels the need to support Rangers as well as their "wee team" isn't obsessing. Must try harder. 

The irony of this post completely lost on you, I would assume. 

This has got to be my all time favourite quote. 

Standtop3, you've just (inadvertently) made me smile. 

Read it back. Now read it again. 

Grimbo 

50 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I'm pretty sure you called someone a poof only this week.  He could have saved himself loads of time.

Aye, me!  He has got a point tbf.

Just now, throbber said:

So he's talked openly about finger blasting your wife and has then gone on to calling you a poof, some piece of work there.

You've been trying to fire in lately as well, don't paint yourself as holier than thou, you're as much a scumbag as Pete is, Throbber.

throbber is going to seduce Lyn-Marie with a burnt chicken kiev on an octagonal plate with a glass of lukewarm milk to wash it down.

Clearly LM has low standards but I think even she will draw the line at this depravity.  Back to photographing your female neighbours throbber.

throbber is going to seduce Lyn-Marie with a burnt chicken kiev on an octagonal plate with a glass of lukewarm milk to wash it down.

Clearly LM has low standards but I think even she will draw the line at this depravity.  Back to photographing your female neighbours throbber.

It wasn't me who took the picture, I'm too scared to even look at her.

Clearly?! Care to elaborate, Chris?

That's whit they all say, Throbber!

I have a girlfriend anyway who is 10 years younger then Lisa and despite her being quite fat and not the sharpest tool in the shed she is still happy to fund my debauched student life style so I'm as well sticking with the devil I know for now.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

I have a girlfriend anyway who is 10 years younger then Lisa and despite her being quite fat and not the sharpest tool in the shed she is still happy to fund my debauched student life style so I'm as well sticking with the devil I know for now.

Could you lend Adam yer bin?

Archived