Freebies & things you've won

BigMartyn86

1. A £25 Just Eat vouchers and a twosie for giving them a cheeky RT on #TakeawayTuesday

2. Two free tickets to see Mr. Scruff at The Arches in 2008. I couldn't go because I was 15. I also won a mug and a t-shirt which says "Make us a Brew" with a cartoon on how to make a cup of tea, along with 50 Mr. Scruff branded teabags. All because I made a weird looking tuna and got all my Bebo friends to vote for mine as the weirdest.

3. Won a Pie and Bovril branded football shirt (a basic puma top with pieandbovril ironed on top) in a lovely red colour at the P*B Fives raffle a few years ago (I'm going 09/10).

4. A 6-pack of Salt 'n' Shake because I complained that there was "no salt in my Salt 'n' Shake therefore I could neither salt nor shake".

5. $400,000,000 from some Nigerian businessman who e-mailed me saying he needed my bank details to hold onto this money for a while and he'll give me 25% when he can get it back. Sent him an e-mail saying aye. Not won it yet but the guy's got it coming my way. Joke's on him - I'm just going to pocket it.

1. A £25 Just Eat vouchers and a twosie for giving them a cheeky RT on #TakeawayTuesday

2. Two free tickets to see Mr. Scruff at The Arches in 2008. I couldn't go because I was 15. I also won a mug and a t-shirt which says "Make us a Brew" with a cartoon on how to make a cup of tea, along with 50 Mr. Scruff branded teabags. All because I made a weird looking tuna and got all my Bebo friends to vote for mine as the weirdest.

3. Won a Pie and Bovril branded football shirt (a basic puma top with pieandbovril ironed on top) in a lovely red colour at the P*B Fives raffle a few years ago (I'm going 09/10).

4. A 6-pack of Salt 'n' Shake because I complained that there was "no salt in my Salt 'n' Shake therefore I could neither salt nor shake".

5. $400,000,000 from some Nigerian businessman who e-mailed me saying he needed my bank details to hold onto this money for a while and he'll give me 25% when he can get it back. Sent him an e-mail saying aye. Not won it yet but the guy's got it coming my way. Joke's on him - I'm just going to pocket it.

Greenied just for the last one, I dealt with a similar guy recently. He hasn't come through yet but I'm sure it's just a matter of time. I've already spent the income.

• 2 years later...

Archived