David Mitchell and Jackson Longridge to Hibs

:lol:

Most of us knew Longridge was decent.The only folk that didn't notice are the current management team.

Reid can take the blame for losing Mitchell

If I remember correctly Ayr were looking to retain Mitchell but offered him terms after the deadline so he was free to move elsewhere and did

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scully's always impressed me when I've seen him and Rab will be cruising this league. - This comment is said with pretty much zero knowledge of the league except from the fact that Chris and both Graeme Smith's get a regular game in this division.

Anyways, is Rumsby any good and what is he like as a CH?

If I remember correctly Ayr were looking to retain Mitchell but offered him terms after the deadline so he was free to move elsewhere and did

Correct. We only lost Mitchell because of an admin blunder (one of many).

David Mitchell pesonally deserves this shot, his improvement over the past year and a half has been phenomenal kicking, handling, command of his area is getting there full time football and he would be flying.We would all be gutted to see him go but no one would ever hold him back terrific attitude hes shown over the years.

Did Ayr f**k up again seems to be becoming a habit.

Are you thinking Pettigrew or Gallagher or Rumsby ,

I feel Pettigrew is the better of the two defensively, Longridge maybe better going forward.

Give Longridge credit, he's came on leaps and bounds since the begging of the season.

If anyone in our team could play at a higher level I'd pick Rumsby or Bell.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived