Your Most Prized Possession

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I had a dog, it'd probably be that; otherwise, I don't have anything else I'd risk my life for.

If a loved one was stuck inside a burning house then I'm sure like most posters on here, I'd go and try and save them!

If I had a dog, it'd probably be that; otherwise, I don't have anything else I'd risk my life for.

If a loved one was stuck inside a burning house then I'm sure like most posters on here, I'd go and try and save them!

I'm sure the dog would save itself. In fact, the dog would probably save you by barking at the first whiff of smoke.

Not sure there is anything I would feel too bad about losing should my current flat go up in flames. Maybe my passport so I can escape the country with the insurance money.

My Chad Smith Drum stick I caught after his closing solo at Glasgow green circa 04' took quite a few blows to the ribs whilst holding onto it so would all be for nothing if it was lost. That's probably the only significant material thing to me that I have that can't be replaced.

It would have to be the tortoise, but one of the guitars is a close second. Mind you, Ringo's heat lamp would be a suspect in starting the fire in the first place, so the Les Paul might involve less burnt fingers.

I would have to write down on the insurance claim that I couldn't rescue the Van Gogh, the Rolex and the Guttenburg bible to rescue...

..well, perhaps one of the photos my late old man took that I had framed or the very old defunct scottish football club programme* I've got..

...but to be honest probably a scud mag! I need something to take my mind off things while waiting for the fire brigade...

I would put the cats, but that seems obvious in the same way as kids or partners are. Anything alive should prob be discounted.

Not sure. Something geeky like a comic, first edition book, or bit of rare vinyl.

Maybe this, simply cos it's from the 80s and is hard to replace.

books008_zps4203b2b2.jpg

Archived