On ‎19‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 20:00, Honest_Man#1 said:

Being new to the suede trainer game, I foolishly didn’t realise I needed to spray them with stuff etc before wearing to keep them clean. 

Any recommendations for products/explanations on how to get them looking back to their best and keep them like that?

I'd also like some info on this!

Being new to the suede trainer game, I foolishly didn’t realise I needed to spray them with stuff etc before wearing to keep them clean. 
Any recommendations for products/explanations on how to get them looking back to their best and keep them like that?
https://www.sneakerser.com/collections/clean-protect/products/coming-soon-sneakers-er-professional-sneaker-cleaning-solution-250ml

On 8/19/2018 at 20:00, Honest_Man#1 said:

16 hours ago, M0rtonfc said:

Something like this might be what you're after:

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Crep-Protect-Unisex-Adults-Multicolored/dp/B013YRRFJ4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1535011180&sr=8-2&keywords=crep+protect

There are a fair few videos on YouTube of folk using stuff like this and then covering their Yeezys in ketchup. A lot of the time it comes off quite well!

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Are they Karhu?

I had a wander around the sales in Dundee today but didn't spot anything i fancied. There were Adidas Gazelle in Size? For £30 but in pretty lurid colours.

They are indeed. Probably the comfiest trainers I’ve ever worn. Beautiful too. 

Bagged a few pairs in the sales to make up for leaving a pair on the train back from Inverness the other week. EQTs for £30, Marathon Boost for £40 and the Mallisons £60. 

EQT Support Mid.png

Marathon Boost.png

Mallison.png

Edited by RiG

1 hour ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

The Mallisons are smart as... I'm tempted to get a pair.

Still a fair few sizes available at END.

https://www.endclothing.com/gb/adidas-mallison-spzl-b41824.html?173=uk-8&gclid=Cj0KCQiAsJfhBRCaARIsAO68ZM5p-xewWA-w5nTgflwBrirRSBSBNzhilkZkzE8ZdiOWN9gRYvrTGpwaAl8rEALw_wcB

Are the cheap ones ok or do you have to go silly money?
The ones I posted I got for £45 from ASOS, I have a similar style in red and they are without a shadow of a doubt the comfiest trainer I've ever had.