• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After going a bit overboard this year and buying ten pairs already, I was pretty content with my lot and with nothing new on the release calendar I was desperate for was happy to give my wallet a rest. Oh but then Nike decided to do this Size exclusive which is launching on Friday. Miniswoosh, safari print and on an AM1 so I'm sold. Ffs. FB_IMG_1528720959734.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 13/06/2018 at 07:06, mrcat1990 said:

After going a bit overboard this year and buying ten pairs already, I was pretty content with my lot and with nothing new on the release calendar I was desperate for was happy to give my wallet a rest. Oh but then Nike decided to do this Size exclusive which is launching on Friday. Miniswoosh, safari print and on an AM1 so I'm sold. Ffs. FB_IMG_1528720959734.jpg

They’re nice. AM 1 are my favourite trainer ever. Got the red and blue originals, a black pair and red custom ones. Would have bought the Miami/Watermelon but they sold out.

Was tempted to buy these for football but they would get wrecked. I like them and they’re only £50 in some stores.

nike-AIR_SAFARI-BLACK_WHITE_BLACK-1.jpg

They’re nice. AM 1 are my favourite trainer ever. Got the red and blue originals, a black pair and red custom ones. Would have bought the Miami/Watermelon but they sold out.
Was tempted to buy these for football but they would get wrecked. I like them and they’re only £50 in some stores.
nike-AIR_SAFARI-BLACK_WHITE_BLACK-1.jpg&key=57b4d211a4a22494189db9c2eb50792729176e0948cfc755ad7a824364b7796d

GOAT sillohette for me. Reason I own seven pairs and always looking for more. Seen the Watermelons pop up alot on trainer groups im on for retail so recommend keeping a look out.

I think there was a glitch on the Far Fetch website the other week as I was able to get a pair of Neighbourhood Gazelles in the sale for £48. Here's a photo of me wearing them whilst I walk slowly down some stairs.

adidas-x-neighborhood-gazelle-super-da88

14 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

No i collect Jordans too. The 3 in white is awesome. Theres quite a lot of really great colour ranges coming out over the next wee while. Hoping to get theseIMG_0700.jpg

Have you got 5s already? Very big shoe, prefer 3s and 4s. 

22 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

No i mostly wear 1s, but have 3’s and a few of the random ones!

1,3,4,5 and 11s are best imo but have gone off 5s a bit. Prefer og colourways generally. 

Edited by Boostin' Kev

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Moomintroll
If you were my mate I would slag you off every single time I saw you for wearing these.
Not that I'd ever be mates with someone with such crap trainers, though, so it's a moot point.
I think you will find it's a moo point.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Being new to the suede trainer game, I foolishly didn’t realise I needed to spray them with stuff etc before wearing to keep them clean. 

Any recommendations for products/explanations on how to get them looking back to their best and keep them like that?

@philpy is yer man for refurb advice.