Tbh the good stuff sells within mins of release and everything else goes to the stores, doesn't matter if you're a bit younger though I suppose. Supreme new releases in particular gets bought instantly online by programmed bots so very few people apart from resellers get the nice stuff.  Sounds like your eldest is quite a forward thinking guy though.

28 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

Supreme & Palace > Ralph Lauren. Some of the basic box logo/triferg gear is meh and sold on hype alone but both put out some decent shit.

Tbh it's just the original bogo/tri ferg stuff that I like and I've never bothered trying to get any bogo Supreme it's either a waste of time or a ridiculously expensive pursuit.  Getting too old for the brightly coloured stuff now.  I save that for my trainers.

Edited by Boostin' Kev

Tbh it's just the original bogo/tri ferg stuff that I like and I've never bothered trying to get any bogo Supreme it's either a waste of time or a ridiculously expensive pursuit.  Getting too old for the brightly coloured stuff now.  I save that for my trainers.

The recent Nas t shirt sold out in three seconds. When competing with bots nobody can win.

On 9/12/2017 at 17:06, mrcat1990 said:

The recent Nas t shirt sold out in three seconds. When competing with bots nobody can win.

I got myself a red Nas t shirt easily - the site fucked up along with the premium restocks app allowing me to swoop in.  Might sell it seeing as they're going for silly money on Ebay.

Speaking of Supreme and trainers, would anyone confess to buying the horrendous AF2s that were released last week?  

I got myself a red Nas t shirt easily - the site fucked up along with the premium restocks app allowing me to swoop in.  Might sell it seeing as they're going for silly money on Ebay.
Speaking of Supreme and trainers, would anyone confess to buying the horrendous AF2s that were released last week?  

I'd say for the £150 plus you could make would be worth considering. Congratulations all the same. Supreme drops are always a shit show.

Big no regarding the AF2's. Take Supreme name away from them and absolutely nobody is buying. Don't think I've ever liked any of their trainer collabs. Pattern on the Foamposite was smart but hate that sillouhette.

On 02/04/2017 at 17:11, mrcat1990 said:

Bought these and with the boost and primeknit are genuinely the comfiest shoes I've ever owned. Come at me.

2cb1022deb7673147b1079295b88d41b.jpg

Did splash out on a pair of Ultra Boost at the start of the summer. One of the best pairs of trainers I've had.