• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Maybe it's a midlife crisis but I was browsing a fashion mag in the sauna the other day and was pretty taken by a pair of lilac and white Flyknit AirMax. You can even design your own on the Nike website. Should I step away from the Nike store or embrace my curiousity? 

Maybe it's a midlife crisis but I was browsing a fashion mag in the sauna the other day and was pretty taken by a pair of lilac and white Flyknit AirMax. You can even design your own on the Nike website. Should I step away from the Nike store or embrace my curiousity? 

Get fired in bruv. The Air Max 1 silhouette is timeless and flyknit is pretty comfy. Midlife crisis territory if start smashing about in 97's though.

7 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

Get fired in bruv. The Air Max 1 silhouette is timeless and flyknit is pretty comfy. Midlife crisis territory if start smashing about in 97's though.

Cheers - was hoping to avoid any faux pas. 

45 minutes ago, pub car king said:

More concerned about the time you're spending in the sauna 

Oh it's a good clean one, not an "Edinburgh Sauna" type sauna. Like to take in a paper or magazine to distract me from the heat/dehydration etc. 

On 30/05/2017 at 10:45, kilbowie2002 said:

Just arrived home from florida, bought two pairs of Jordans (£40 and £48) and a pair of Steph Curry under armours c997ed9b2d9f7a13e732a6c3eb4a5c60.jpg
Really comfy shoes!

Are they even legal outside a primary school?

My collection has increased and decreased. My ultraboosts sadly died but intend to replace soon. Bought the following three in recent months. Asics are Goretex so being saved for wet as f**k winter days. Not received the Sauconys yet but saw in person at End they're sexy as f**k. Going to try get the Nike Marsyards on Thursday but don't have high hopes.

fb70d7cdea3ea7f59f6a96295652efc5.jpg

9c643f5f04e604556d2c38f519c0f541.jpg

dc6272507bd3563a06cf0d57ace55206.jpg

2 hours ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Posted up these AM1 Flyknits before that I have, great trainers.  I like the 97s tbh but even I'd stop short of wearing a pair.

Nike-Air-Max-1-Ultra-Flyknit-Sport-Red.p

nike-air-max-90-ultra-flyknit-release-da

That's the sort of thing I was thinking of, though I'm partial to a bit of red in my shoes. 

I go through shitloads of trainers (Nike Free run types) for the gym but never really wear them casual.