TJ Hughes currently have Adidas Rom's and Beckenbauer All-round's in stock for £40. Treated myself to pair of each.

Not owned a pair of Adidas for about ten years or so. Got around 7 pairs of Puma I alternate between.

Tried these on today,then duly returned them to the retail assistant to put back in the box and return to the stock room.

A classic case of looking good on the shelf but not so much on one's person:

http://m.adidas.co.uk/gazelle-70s-shoes/B24979.html?cm_mmc=AdiSEM_GPS-_-Originals_Shoes-_-adidas_Gazelle_70s_Shoes-_-JQA00_B24979&cm_mmca1=UK&gclid=CPXp4-Ki68gCFUS4GwodLW8LDw&gclsrc=aw.ds

Tried these on today,then duly returned them to the retail assistant to put back in the box and return to the stock room.

http://m.adidas.co.uk/gazelle-70s-shoes/B24979.html?cm_mmc=AdiSEM_GPS-_-Originals_Shoes-_-adidas_Gazelle_70s_Shoes-_-JQA00_B24979&cm_mmca1=UK&gclid=CPXp4-Ki68gCFUS4GwodLW8LDw&gclsrc=aw.ds

You did well, IMO.

They look like slippers out the back of the Daily Express.

Super non slip sole, 215 tog lining, zippers fitted to in step(because laces are confusing), raised arches to aid posture and also available with spice girls platform(s) if you have a wonky leg.

All this and more for only £12.99.

I think those are probably The worst things I have ever seen. I really can't decide what I hate most about them.

They are something else aren't they? It was the early 90s though. A crazy time all round. They were pretty comfy from memory. That's maybe all they had going for them.

• 2 weeks later...

Think these are the best I've seen over the past week or so. I take every one think's they're brutal.

26-10-2015_nike_airmax95_carbongreen_bla

Brutal, in a sort of, Lidl walking shoe kind of way.

Probably the trainer of choice for your IT support on a dress down Friday. Matched with a nice pair of beige combats and a company fleece.