Those Jordan 3 Black Cements are on official release this morning and haven't sold out yet lads.

Sitting in JD and End this morning at launch. Funny seeing all the people getting via the early Nike drop and attempting resell on a gr release. If I was mega rich I would've grabbed them for the collection due to the history element but would never wear them. Particularly as a size 11 they'd look like boats.

I bought them early drop via Nike because of the history behind them which I wouldn't expect you to to understand.  Resells of those before today would only have made £20-£30 after fees.  If you're happy to hold onto them for a few years they'd sell for a lot more.  Decent return for your money if you're that way inclined.   They fit nicely,  better than 5's and 1's and similar to 4's imo., definitely not boats.  Maybe the hipster off white releases are more suitable for you rather than the shoes with a bit of heritage.

I bought them early drop via Nike because of the history behind them which I wouldn't expect you to to understand.  Resells of those before today would only have made £20-£30 after fees.  If you're happy to hold onto them for a few years they'd sell for a lot more.  Decent return for your money if you're that way inclined.   They fit nicely,  better than 5's and 1's and similar to 4's imo., definitely not boats.  Maybe the hipster off white releases are more suitable for you rather than the shoes with a bit of heritage.

Bit harsh as the comment regarding folks buying early for resell clearly wasn't aimed at you. . As I said I appreciate the history of them but not cash rich enough to justify purchasing when not going to get wear with my big feet. Don't own any of The Ten collection anymore thank you very much.

They're trainers. What 'heritage do they have?

It really depends on how much interest or value you put on history of trainers. Boostin Kev has already a few posts back wrote out the story with the Cement 3's. The Air Max Atmos I posted about buying recently were the first shoe outside of the Jordan brand to feature the famous elephant print and were designed to represent elephants bathing in water. The Air Max 1's famous visible air bubble was inspired by the Pomoadue Centre in Paris.

Like I said, depends how geeky (sad) you want to get regarding the shoes you buy. I like these little stories and history with my shoes but understand how can be seem as a bit silly.