• 2 weeks later...
£170 and 5 minutes with the order pending waiting in a queue before it was confirmed I got a pair.  I should be too old for all this.

I’m an all to their own type guy so whether I like those trainers or not isn’t really relevant, but do you intend on wearing them or are they a collectors item? It’s the price rather than the design that’d stop me wearing them.

Always wear them.  They are a collector's item as well though, first pair of trainers Tinker Hatfield ever designed and also the design that stopped Jordan from leaving Nike for Adidas in 1987 and the rest is history.

Fair fucks, Kev!

Needless to say I won't be wearing them. I need to take some blame for this as I saw the ones I wanted on a site where they were cheaper than everywhere else.

Turns out its some dodgy Chinese company. Will contact them to get a refund although not confident of that happening. Will raise a chargeback with the bank if I need to. And if I can't send the trainers back I'll throw them in to a big fucking fire

Edited by DA Baracus

9 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:
12 hours ago, DA Baracus said:
5a80a532d8c59_C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_SavedImages_images(1).jpg.5315d9b8da2fe819a23e03d2932ecfec.jpg
Ordered the above. Ended up getting the absolute horrors below;

WP_20180209_19_43_19_Pro.thumb.jpg.7dae0c3031612234aa0d299775f6e6d0.jpg

I'm baffled as to why they've sent you a pair of nail clippers as well.

Probably because the trainers are a size too small so they imagined I could trim my toenails to make more space

24 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

That's just the table in my living room where I took the photo. The items were there already. The photo was so that I could send it to the company, but thought I'd fire up here as well.

What was your dental floss doing on your living room table?