1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

Where the f**k you been anyway?

I've been on a long and lonely road trying to discover the real meaning of our existence and why we are here on this crazy journey they call life

Not really, I've been busying buying and moving into a hoose and all the shit that comes with it as well as tormenting American conspiracy theorists on Facebook.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

I've been on a long and lonely road trying to discover the real meaning of our existence and why we are here on this crazy journey they call life

Not really, I've been busying buying and moving into a hoose and all the shit that comes with it as well as tormenting American conspiracy theorists on Facebook.

Good lad but remember throbber is a sensitive soul and doesn't take well to being tormented.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Good lad but remember throbber is a sensitive soul and doesn't take well to being tormented.

throbber can cook my fucking sock **remembers pm's to throbber** throbber is a great guy. 

2 hours ago, RiG said:

Dublins sold out in less than a minute :lol:

ETA: Pairs on eBay for sale at £400 :o

Went up before 08:00 and then kept coming back up in odd sizes every 5 or 10 minutes. I think everybody knows that Size? are completely at it with these releases, just one of those things unfortunately. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2017 at 19:31, Bert Raccoon said:

I've not bought a pair of Adidas in a while but picked these up for £40 from Offspring.

13-07-2017_adidas_gazellesuper_greyone_m

They look smart. Like Marty McFly's adidas alternative.

Picked up the Off White x Nike 90's at retail which is wild considering reselling for up to £500. Silent drop in End happening Thursday morning when just happened to go in before work for a browse. Detailing on them is wild.

94b3013c8617fb9d74ab21b07c2591c0.jpg

1b6c8f058d710e00538d24b660aa025b.jpg

On 07/12/2017 at 19:38, Bert Raccoon said:
Got a pair of Adidas Munchen for my birthday.
adidas-munchen-trainers-navy-white-p7788-53634_image.jpg

Ignore the haters, they are a fine trainer. Got a pair in that same colourway earlier this year for £40 off End.

Edited by RiG

On 12/8/2017 at 15:43, mrcat1990 said:

Picked up the Off White x Nike 90's at retail which is wild considering reselling for up to £500. Silent drop in End happening Thursday morning when just happened to go in before work for a browse. Detailing on them is wild.

94b3013c8617fb9d74ab21b07c2591c0.jpg

1b6c8f058d710e00538d24b660aa025b.jpg

I saw them pre release, there's far too much going on there for a pair of Air Max and I'm not keen on 90's anyway.  Are you reselling?

I saw them pre release, there's far too much going on there for a pair of Air Max and I'm not keen on 90's anyway.  Are you reselling?

Most 90's I'm not a fan of but these I think are great. Nope these are for me. On the initial release I got the Prestos from London and shifted them on for a good price but personally dig these ones for myself. They are very busy though so can understand why not everyone's cup of tea.