I've got the Green ones. Not normally the style of trainer I go for but being an Adidas Originals fan boy, i bought them and they're pretty good.

Yeah its not the style I would normally go for either. I was gonna go for the green ones but when I spotted these at the price I did I just went for them.

On ‎07‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 22:20, D.A.F.C said:

Noel is a massive Adidas fan and usually a good judge of style. Really don't get the trainers. They have zero redeeming features at all. My dad wears old shoes for painting like these. Would rather wear them tbh.

He's tried and failed to rip off these.

Image result for mephisto shoes

I must be one of the few people that's never watched forest gump. In fact, I've not been to a cinema since 2003.@bobby skidmarks, I can change my trainers, but you'll always be bald AND ginger. Unlucky champ, swing and a miss, verge of tears, seething, beeling, raging, etc.

5 minutes ago, philpy said:

I must be one of the few people that's never watched forest gump. In fact, I've not been to a cinema since 2003.@bobby skidmarks, I can change my trainers, but you'll always be bald AND ginger. Unlucky champ, swing and a miss, verge of tears, seething, beeling, raging, etc.

I must have hit a sore spot.

Your trainers are lovely, Gump. 

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, philpy said:

Bobby! Ice Cream!

a50319c29ac2079a62ab90743ef0ce94.gif

I must have hit a sore spot.
Your trainers are lovely, Gump. 
giphy.gif

Never a sore spot with you bobby. You rip the piss, but it wouldn't be the same if you didn't. Blessed be.