• 2 weeks later...

Looking for some suggestions.

I'm a Reebok classics plain and simple kind of guy (just a plain, white, comfortable, classic trainer). But they're looking for 60 odd quid when previously I'd always paid 40.

Any other suggestions to suit my 36 year old (but quite old fashioned) needs?

https://m.scottsmenswear.com/footwear/colour/white/sale/?from=24
They have Dragons on that page for £40. I recommend you spend the extra £10 and get the Gel Lyte 5's though. Unbelievably comfortable trainer. 
As an aside : does anyone have the Adidas 350's and do they retain shape well enough? 

Heard the 350's lose shape pretty quickly. Best trainers I've worn are the 750s. Comfy as f**k.

29 minutes ago, Kool Keith said:

Actually going to buy that pair of Max 1 Flyknits that Nizzy (RIP) posted a while back instead.

I'm still alive. Just picked up a pair of Stan Smith primeknit in TK Maxx for £30.

adidas-stan-smith-primeknit-0.jpg

@NizzyYou seen the Air Max 1 OG's that are getting a rerelease for the 30th anniversary?  That explains why Nike have been selling the red flyknits so cheaply. Going to get the blue pair.

axpuurbkoylsdggysnnq.jpg

thm064abcuu5fsvyxtib.jpg

Article below

https://solecollector.com/news/2017/02/nike-air-max-1-og-anniversary-red-blue-release-date-908375-100-908375-101

Tidy, but I doubt I'll be parting with the readies having bought a few pairs recently. Also, we had a loft ladder fitted at the weekend meaning the missus has a route up there. Nowhere to hide any clandestine purchases.

On 21/02/2017 at 16:26, Nizzy said:

I'm still alive. Just picked up a pair of Stan Smith primeknit in TK Maxx for £30.

adidas-stan-smith-primeknit-0.jpg

I got a pair of black ones a few weeks back of the Adidas website for about £50. Seriously comfy.