How dirty are your jeans you trampy c**t.:lol:

Been on holiday on holiday in New York, Canada and Iceland for the past couple weeks and haven't had access to a washing mashing hence the dirty jeans (I wash them every couple of wears at home, promise [emoji1]). Should smell some of the tshirts I've had to wear though, pure disgusting. [emoji15]

In a boozer in Dunfermline having a quiet pint watching the Rangers game and there's a boy at the bar wearing these monstrosities.

IMG_20161228_204937.jpg

They're absolutely boggin. What brought you to the kingdom and which boozer were you in?

5 minutes ago, smpar said:

They're absolutely boggin. What brought you to the kingdom and which boozer were you in?

Through at the in laws for Christmas.  I was out watching the Rangers game and had been in The Seven Kings for the first half, but the utter ineptitude of the bar staff forced me to relocate round the corner to The Old Inn, which is where I should have gone in the first place, cracking wee boozer.  The only reason I didn't go there first was that I was sure the last time I was in they didn't have BT Sport.

4 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Through at the in laws for Christmas.  I was out watching the Rangers game and had been in The Seven Kings for the first half, but the utter ineptitude of the bar staff forced me to relocate round the corner to The Old Inn, which is where I should have gone in the first place, cracking wee boozer.  The only reason I didn't go there first was that I was sure the last time I was in they didn't have BT Sport.

NO KINGS

Aye, Seven Kings can be a bit hit or miss for me. The Old Inn is decent, but I prefer the Creepy Wee next door. Wouldn't have got the football in there, though.

10 minutes ago, smpar said:

Aye, Seven Kings can be a bit hit or miss for me. The Old Inn is decent, but I prefer the Creepy Wee next door. Wouldn't have got the football in there, though.

Aye, I like the Creepy Wee a lot, but as you say no fitba.  Although after sitting through 90 mins of us huffing and puffing against St Johnstone I should have just gone there and got pished.

On ‎05‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 23:01, BottiBiabi said:

Been on holiday on holiday in New York, Canada and Iceland for the past couple weeks and haven't had access to a washing mashing hence the dirty jeans (I wash them every couple of wears at home, promise emoji1.png). Should smell some of the tshirts I've had to wear though, pure disgusting. emoji15.png

Do you only have one pair?!

7 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

The Seven Kings is fucking dreadful. It was a poor choice, although Dunfermline town centre is very limited for watching football on the TV.

On 28/12/2016 at 20:51, KnightswoodBear said:

In a boozer in Dunfermline having a quiet pint watching the Rangers game and there's a boy at the bar wearing these monstrosities.

IMG_20161228_204937.jpg

Jeepers. Was in the Old Inn that very night. St Johnstone Rangers? Fortunately my gutties were immaculate. 

Just now, Jimmy85 said:

Jeepers. Was in the Old Inn that very night. St Johnstone Rangers? Fortunately my gutties were immaculate. 

You'd have seen me.  The handsome, debonair guy sitting on his tod watching the second half of the football.

Taking pictures of guys shoes.

25 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

You'd have seen me.  The handsome, debonair guy sitting on his tod watching the second half of the football.

Taking pictures of guys shoes.

Could have been worse, you could have taken a picture of a bunch of young lads shoes.