What to do?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I would do is start a thread on P&B because:

1. I'm incapable of making a simple decision like this on my own.

2. I know the replies will be packed with the sort of wisdom usually only proffered by the deepest and most practical thinkers of our time.

3. P&B posters are the epitome of moral rectitude so I know that if I follow the advice offered then I will be able to sleep soundly at night.

Merry Christmas.

2. I know the replies will be packed with the sort of wisdom usually only proffered by the deepest and most practical thinkers of our time.

3. P&B posters are the epitome of moral rectitude so I know that if I follow the advice offered then I will be able to sleep soundly at night.

Merry Christmas.

Och someone didnt get free bottoms with his traksuit top

Merry Christmas.

The Heads Gone Thread beckons.

Basically i ordered a tracksuit top for my nephews xmas,but the shop has sent me the whole suit

The top itself cost £30 and the trousers would have been another £30 so i only ordered the top

There is a shop quite local so my first thought was to take the trousers back and explain there mix up,but i thought i would ask the masses

Take it back or keep as its there fault??

Over to you

Simples. Send the bottoms back and complain saying you'd ordered a whole suit and in a different colour.

Merry Christmas.

post-16976-14178243182772_thumb.jpg

lassie in debenhams rang my frying pan through at 1/3 of the price. I laughed but she just looked at me, so I said ok and paid her requested amount. Then thought all the way home that this was her way of trying to shag me to liven up the mundane monotonous hell of her work life. w**k the lot about it

John Lewis sent us a box of 5 mirrors. We ordered 1 mirror. They cost £125 each. We kept them. Disgraceful but I'm comfortable with it.

You should really pause for a moment of reflection (s).

I got a chest of drawers from ikea worth about £200 added on to my order by mistake. Kept them.

f**k ikea V

Merry Christmas.

Hahahaha no m8.

If you don't keep them I'll think less of you doyoulikefish.

Archived