What to do?

Basically i ordered a tracksuit top for my nephews xmas,but the shop has sent me the whole suit

The top itself cost £30 and the trousers would have been another £30 so i only ordered the top

There is a shop quite local so my first thought was to take the trousers back and explain there mix up,but i thought i would ask the masses

Take it back or keep as its there fault??

Over to you

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep it, I bought my cousin a £50 digger in b&m, they scanned it as £30 gave them a second to realise the mistake then paid for it as £30 then ran out the door

Basically i ordered a tracksuit top for my nephews xmas,but the shop has sent me the whole suit

The top itself cost £30 and the trousers would have been another £30 so i only ordered the top

There is a shop quite local so my first thought was to take the trousers back and explain there mix up,but i thought i would ask the masses

Take it back or keep as its there fault??

Over to you

John Lewis sent us a box of 5 mirrors. We ordered 1 mirror. They cost £125 each. We kept them. Disgraceful but I'm comfortable with it.

One time my mother ordered me a pair of bright white umbro jobby catchers off Ebay for about 4 quid and when they arrived in the post there was a 20 pound note in the pocket

The 20 was maybe from the Cock Fairy.

Archived