FAO Laid back accie

Hello my dear Laid-back Accie,

I hope this post finds you well?

I thank you for your positive answer to my post.

Sadly my day has not been so laid back I succeeded in transferring only $23 million dollars away from the country before the present Government now decided to freeze my account here in my country.

I have 10 beautiful children for my late husband, but some of them are married now, and i have only 4 left with me at home for now. Concerning the death of my husband, you know how politics is in this Nigeria, everybody wants to be there. But nigeria government mentioned that it was cardiac arrest, but i know they killed my husband with poison. Right now, since you have decided to help this lovely family carryout this project, i pray you do not betrayed the trust we have for you. I will ask our family lawyer to prepare all this neccesary document making you the legal beneficiary of this fund. Please my good friend, do not disclose this to any third party, due to the present condition of this family. When we suceeded in getting this fund, we are planning to start a new life with it. Lay Garnett, If you can understand from my previos mail, this family needs a trust worthy person, who will not run away with this money when you finally claim it fromn the finance in Netherland. I will urge you to kindly send to me the following data, so i can ask my lawyer to prepare all this neccesary document backing this my consighnment under your name.

Please do not disclose my identity to any one, all you have to do is contact the bank in netherland and apply for this my consignment.
1) Your Full name and address.
2) Your Telephone number and fax number.
Please do that immediately, i have discuss this issue with the other members of my family and all of them are waiting to see the good work of God. thank you very much.
I will be expecting to hear from you.
Regard,
Itzdrk

You know when you are new to a work place and there is a group of folk that immediately come over to you and introduce themselves because no-one in the work likes them and they are desperate to find a new friend?

Welcome to Pie and Bovril, Laid Back Accie. Welcome aboard.

And may god have mercy upon your soul.

Just a quick one, do you moisturise?And how does this song make you feel? Excited, nervous? Maybe a bit curious?

Nearly 7 million views for that pish? It sounds like fucking Erasure.

Archived