Fake US Marine

Why would you think someone who wants honest and decent cops instead of the shambles we have now would have a criminal record?

Then you should try and get kilbowie to quit making stuff up about people.

Sadly I don't think he can.

I CBA reading back what's getting made up?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't one of your colleagues just convicted in a case where the judge spoke out about endemnic police corruption and a police officer testified that she deliberately held back details about reporting him because she thought the police wouldn't deal honestly with the case?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/sheriff-warns-against-culture-corrupt-4757428

Are you calling a judge a liar and a bitter wee man, officer?

Or did you just prove the point I made in the ferguson thread about how the police treat people from different classes?

(you have the right to remain silent. I'm pretty sure you're about to use it having just argued yourself into a bigass hole)

That doesn't mean EVERY Police Office is corrupt though. That is the point he is making.

Wasn't one of your colleagues just convicted in a case where the judge spoke out about endemnic police corruption and a police officer testified that she deliberately held back details about reporting him because she thought the police wouldn't deal honestly with the case?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/sheriff-warns-against-culture-corrupt-4757428

Or did you just prove the point I made in the ferguson thread about how the police treat people from different classes?

(you have the right to remain silent. I'm pretty sure you're about to use it having just argued yourself into a bigass hole)

34641op.jpg

Jesus, is that the best you can do? A policeman kills himself after being caught drink driving, and another is gaoled for trying to cover for him. Wow, they get away with anything don't they..

That doesn't mean EVERY Police Office is corrupt though. That is the point he is making.

It is however perfectly fair to say the police as an organisation are corrupt and the police as an organisation have a massive class bias.

Those are some of the points he can't deal with.

Jesus, is that the best you can do? A policeman kills himself after being caught drink driving, and another is gaoled for trying to cover for him. Wow, they get away with anything don't they..

The honest officers on the force seem to think so, or did you not read that part of the article?

A guy has just walked onto my bus wearing an army camo boiler suit thing with Doc Martens and, I'm not bullshitting here... holding a plastic helmet out of some toy shop. Guy must be in his late 40s.

I'll not mention any potential physical or mental health issues which may or may not be at play.

Archived