Stirling Albion v Peterhead

think it's ok for slagging if you get treated like a complete arsehole from players on the pitch maybe that's what happens you have hooligans like Mcallister,cox,Rodgers,smith and MclNally in your team also that 15 who came on for you's and smith look like complete wankers

Can anyone translate this into English?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone translate this into English?

Nope, I tried to but it just gave me a headache :( I think both the stirling fans in question and the Peterhead players gave as good as they've got, and unless there was any mocking of a players mental illness (which I don't believe there was, but will happily be proved wrong), nothing more needs said on the matter

This seems to have grown arms and legs. Ive been following this story on both PandB and the Stirling forum.

I was too far away to hear any chants or abuse of Peterhead players at the dug out, I hope it wasnt as bad is being made out.

Strikes me though its a mountain out of a molehill but if anything happens then Peterhead needs to be taken to task over the behaviour of their players. Firstly Cox looked to feign injury to get a fellow player sent off. He was subbed.

McAllister physically assaulted a Stirling player, he grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and pulled him 3 yards onto the pich. It was a clear sending off but he was only booked. To add insult to injury, Hamilton was also booked, despite doing absolutely nothing wrong. Its no wonder Albion fans were incensed.

Then when McAllister was subbed he stood with his back to the game mouthing off and gesturing to the fans behind the dug out. I could see Albion fans bobbing up and down pointing fingers at the dug out. Other Peterhead subs joined in.

That was minutes before the end of the game.

I believe Peterhead players then made movements towards the Albion fans to pick a fight and stewards intervened. Didnt see it myself. If things were said, then Id probably do the same, but im not a professional footballer.

A sorry state of affairs but ive seen much worse. Perhaps the solution is to move the dug out to the other side of the pitch.

Archived