Stirling Albion v Peterhead

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there some history there? we have had a few problems with quite a few of them this season. Were you hoping for Nick Walsh to be drafted In :o

when we beat the shire 2-1 last season which was a miracle that we won Cook was in charge it is fair to say that was the worst refereeing performance ever and was shit against stenny and yes nick Walsh should have been in charge gutted he isn't the 3 worst refs in the country are Colin Steven des roache and cook

Dunno who these refs are apart from Nick Walsh, who Berwick fans love.

des roache stole two points from us against shitey shire in the first game at ochilview

colin steven always tries to get us beat but made us win against montrose in the first game of last season

barry cook is SHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

des roache stole two points from us against shitey shire in the first game at ochilview

colin steven always tries to get us beat but made us win against montrose in the first game of last season

barry cook is SHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Shire guy was the one that sent off 2 of our players for nothing aye?

Not happy about our new signing absolute shit player it's obvious mclaren is a shit manager as he will play w****r (Gordon smith) Steven where's the net Doris and small up front never seen small play but almost certain he is nothing compared to sandy up front it should be sandy and small

Not happy about our new signing absolute shit player it's obvious mclaren is a shit manager as he will play w****r (Gordon smith) Steven where's the net Doris and small up front never seen small play but almost certain he is nothing compared to sandy up front it should be sandy and small

Was a bit surprised about signing a forward unless backup cover for the injured Lewis Coult who could be out for a weeks with an ankle injury. Trust Stuart and Martyn know what they are doing, so lets give them a chance.

Regarding the team selection for Saturday, expect it will be Doris, Smith and Sandy up front unless you know better.

Was a bit surprised about signing a forward unless backup cover for the injured Lewis Coult who could be out for a weeks with an ankle injury. Trust Stuart and Martyn know what they are doing, so lets give them a chance.

Regarding the team selection for Saturday, expect it will be Doris, Smith and Sandy up front unless you know better.

i feel I may be way to unfair on skippy and martyn but from what I have seen he has went with the players with the biggest reputation so far

i feel I may be way to unfair on skippy and martyn but from what I have seen he has went with the players with the biggest reputation so far

Yes you are way too unfair.

He is only weeks into the job and you are calling the manager sh*t.

Appart from Wedderburn I think he has tried out every fit player in the 1st team squad.

He has identified weaknesses in midfield and up front. He has brought in new players. You should be delighted, instead you say he is sh*t, I truly despair.

Perhaps if you were around in 2001 and saw some really bad performances in the 3rd Division you would think twice about your posts.

They can only work with the squad they inherited from the previous manager . As Skippy said at the Meet the Manager meeting he told the squad he will give them every chance to show him what they can do before deciding what action to take. We have shown signs of improvement apart from the Dunfermline game. Hopefully on Saturday we take the chances we create unlike the Raith game when we couldn't. If we do , hopefully we will win on Saturday .

and, breathe

Archived