Stirling Albion v Peterhead

I see the Albion doom merchants are out in force again. Is there not anyone out ther with a positve thing to say?

I missed the Raith game but by all accounts Stirling played well.

Ive seen Peterhead once this season and they were no great shakes. Inclined to pack midfield and punt the ball to McAllister. If Stirling can get an early goal it will force Peterhead to open up.

First home win is my prediction.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hhhhhhmmmmmmm

Decisions, Decisions.

Stirling Albion or The Red Hot Chilli Pipers.

Sorry Stirling.

Part Time supporter, you're just a part time supporter ;)

Is there not anyone out ther with a positve thing to say?

Cough cough

I see the Albion doom merchants are out in force again. Is there not anyone out ther with a positve thing to say?

I missed the Raith game but by all accounts Stirling played well.

Ive seen Peterhead once this season and they were no great shakes. Inclined to pack midfield and punt the ball to McAllister. If Stirling can get an early goal it will force Peterhead to open up.

First home win is my prediction.

Careful what you wish for - we only start playing once we go a goal down :P

See both - Red Hot Chilli Pipers are playing in Stirling on Friday night.

http://www.redhotchillipipers.co.uk/spanSizzlingbGIGbsspan/tabid/56/Default.aspx?gid=Stirling%20663

Youll be back in sheepieville long before they come on stage min

Tickets already booked and paid for. Daughter's birthday so having to provide the taxi service....

we need to penetrate our passes ha ha whatever but i am being serious whilst smith doris and sandy aren't getting goals maybe if they got better passes through to them then it would help then agian smith and doris can't hit a barn door

i know this is a bit random but we where both in league 2 last season with berwick but a year ago today we bet berwick 3 - 1 stirling goalscorers where white,notman o.g,forsyth

Thanks for informing us of this

barry cook referee lol peterhead fans won't stop pishing there selfs laughing seeing cook as a referee with gordon smith,lee hamilton and steven doris playing

Is there some history there? we have had a few problems with quite a few of them this season. Were you hoping for Nick Walsh to be drafted In :o

Archived