Stirling Albion v Peterhead

After the disappointment of Saturday against Raith Rovers in the Scottish Cup we head back to League business at Forthbank this Saturday against Peterhead.

It will be a difficult game against them but I believe the Albion have showed signs off improvement over the last few weeks, Dunfermline game being the exception and if we can create as many chances as on Saturday and TAKE THEM ! then we should get our 1st Home win of the season at Forthbank.

Our defence needs to snuff out Rory McAllister on Saturday and keep him quite if we are to get the 3 points we badly need to help us stay in this League.

Can Skippy guide us to our 1st Home win of the season I certainly think he can. We played the best football of the season on Saturday imo but failed to take any of the numerous chances we created. Gordon Smith being the main culprit, hopefully he will have his scoring boots on this Saturday.

Prediction it will be close but Albion 1 Peterhead 0 :thumsup2

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only players I can see scoring are Mcallister,angry andy,cox ,sandy or Chris smith

We need to get a we sneaky goal and defend for our lives this is the team I would pick

Gk:Reidford

RB:mclune

Cb:mgheachie

Cb:c.smith

Lb: creaney

Cdm:comrie

Cm:beith

Rm:Johnston

Lm:d.smith

St:Doris

Cf:Cunningham

Formation 4-4-2

Only players I can see scoring are Mcallister,angry andy,cox ,sandy or Chris smith

We need to get a we sneaky goal and defend for our lives this is the team I would pick

Gk:Reidford

RB:mclune

Lb: creaney

Cdm:comrie

Rm:Johnston

Lm:d.smith

St:Doris

Cf:Cunningham

Formation 4-4-2

Apart from Creaney at left back, should be Rossco their. Creaney may be younger but I really don`t think he is up to it at this level from what I have seen of him this season. Other than that should be the starting lineup.

Rossco for me too, every time!!

Must admit I like the way Peterhead line up, it's the style of football that I want to be watching at this level, just simple attacking football. They've got some good players as well and probably the best strike partnership in the league........but given all that, I still think they're there for the taking and it's a game we can take something from.

We'll need to take our chances but (Dunfermline apart) at least we're now creating chances and I think, on there day, we've got players that are good enough to hurt Peterhead, who know how there own discipline will be as well.

It's gonna be tough, but who likes it easy?

Peterheads best players are Mcallister,angry andy,greame smith and David cox IMO and we need to make sure we are clinical up front and solid in defence which we haven't been this season but Peterhead are beatable

very.................just not by Stirling :D

Prediction : Stirling 1 - 3 Peterhead Stirling goalscorer Cunningham Peterhead goalscorers Mcallister,cox,angry andy

Our team will be this unfortunately

Gk: Reidford

RB: Hamilton

Lb:Forsyth (creaney 80th minute)

Rw:Johnston

Cm:mclune

Lw:Cunningham(comrie sometime past the 63rd minute to the 80th)

St:w****r

Cf:Doris

I would rather it be the team I picked

Lighten up man.

Can't lighten up.

I am from the Bill Shankly school -

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

hhhhhhmmmmmmm

Decisions, Decisions.

Stirling Albion or The Red Hot Chilli Pipers.

Sorry Stirling.

See both - Red Hot Chilli Pipers are playing in Stirling on Friday night.

http://www.redhotchillipipers.co.uk/spanSizzlingbGIGbsspan/tabid/56/Default.aspx?gid=Stirling%20663

Archived