Pars vs Ayr

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Predicted Pars win purely on a hunch. Have no faith in it whatsoever and wouldn't be surprised if we lose in the style of the Morton 2-1 game at EEP.

Roberts and Jefferies are both terrible managers, they almost cancel each other out. Probably be a draw in all honesty.

Is 36 too young to be taking a travel blanket? Looking forward to getting to see a game but having been out and about a bit today I'm questioning my sanity for wanting to sit outside for a big chunk of tomorrow afternoon.

I'm wearing my padded boiler suit. No fucks will be given. Do whatever it takes to not freeze your arse off on a plastic seat.

In all seriousness, i have absolutely zero confidence in a Jefferies led team. Just having some fun with the Ayr fans, as there's literally no-one else in the league we can laugh at tbh.

My honest prediction is that this will be a draw.

Guest honestrae95

Is 36 too young to be taking a travel blanket? Looking forward to getting to see a game but having been out and about a bit today I'm questioning my sanity for wanting to sit outside for a big chunk of tomorrow afternoon.

Complete the look with a hot water bottle. Replenish hot water at half time in the snack bar. (Might cost you £1.50 mind you.)

Time is a healer - a week or two without a game and folk forget how grim we can be.

That could be the case if Ayr win, no game for 2 weeks, a defeat wiped off the board, a win against Dunfermline and rallying cry's will start next week of get behind the team, we can still do this

leaving us to limp towards a play-off spot and another season playing in this fcuking league next year

I can't think of anything worse than going to watch Ayr get absolutely pumped on a freezing cold Saturday in Fife, whilst giving money to a team with a history of financial cheating. I'm out.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I can't think of anything worse than going to watch Ayr get absolutely pumped on a freezing cold Saturday in Fife, whilst giving money to a team with a history of financial cheating. I'm out.

You sound a right cheery c**t.

Archived