Pars vs Ayr

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chaps yous have got absolutely nothing to worry about. It looks like our club have chucked in the towel apart from our manager. Fans are scunnered, the players looked scunnered, even the Seagulls of Somerset Park have deserted us cos their scunnered. We have to hope Airdrie and Stenny dont get a result on Saturday. Mind u who cares :barf

Ayr at home is the one fixture where packing the team with central midfielders seems to work for us. A real tactical clash of the titans. We won't have any width or threat up front but it won't matter as Ayr will stand off us and let Forbes, Falky, Geggan, Byrne & co ping shots in from distance.

You could pay me my Saturday wage, pay me to get there, pay me in, buy me a carryout and everything else associated with a trip up there and I still wouldn't go. What a waste of time Ayr United are becoming just now. If Dunfermline don't stick at least 4 by us, I'd be very surprised. and embarrassed for them.

#buzzing

I am actually looking forward to this having missed the Binos romp and being encouraged by much of our performance on Saturday. We really need to be looking to stick a few results together now.

Can't see there being many goals though. Will happily take a 1-0 win right now.

#buzzing

I am actually looking forward to this having missed the Binos romp and being encouraged by much of our performance on Saturday. We really need to be looking to stick a few results together now.

#buzzing

You and burty have an enthusiasm for the Pars I admire and cannot fathom.

You and burty have an enthusiasm for the Pars I admire and cannot fathom.

Hard drug addition IMO.

Been a bit whingy about the pars lately but that's just on here. Never shouted negative stuff apart from the occasional 'f**k sake' or 'och' at the players for years. I just think the fans deserve better value for money and we went through hell to keep the club afloat. We have given out support and it just frustrates the hell out of me to see the same mistakes again and again and I go into big rants about it.

Can someone tell me we are going to win this league and how?

Archived