pollok 3v2 kilsyth goals league 29.11.14

lokforever

what a goal by Nicky!! :)

The boys on fire!! What a first season at junior he's having, his work rate is tremendous both going forward and tracking back. Couple of defensive lapses cost us yesterday with Hughes lost at the cross and Livingstone giving the ball away cheaply in the middle and not tracking the runner after he lost it. The high energy pressing game we're playing will blow away a lot of teams. Keep it up lads

Pollok looked every bit champions elect in the 1st half,but we we're by far the better team in the 2nd half,an if there was going to b a winner it looked like us,to b fair to lok sign off a good team if your not at your best and still win games,why there top at the moment,although I'd say it was our good play rather than them being poor !

The boys on fire!! What a first season at junior he's having, his work rate is tremendous both going forward and tracking back. Couple of defensive lapses cost us yesterday with Hughes lost at the cross and Livingstone giving the ball away cheaply in the middle and not tracking the runner after he lost it. The high energy pressing game we're playing will blow away a lot of teams. Keep it up lads

What a goal!?

But doesn't matter jack! 3 points lost!

Pollok looked every bit champions elect in the 1st half,but we we're by far the better team in the 2nd half,an if there was going to b a winner it looked like us,to b fair to lok sign off a good team if your not at your best and still win games,why there top at the moment,although I'd say it was our good play rather than them being poor !

have to agree....1st half was all Pollok...tbh it was probably the best ive seen them play this season. slick passing and movement, created alot of problems for your defence. Credit to Kilsyth and not giving up the fight in the 2nd half. Totally different team, mindset and determination about them. A draw would have been a fair result i think, but as you said we got a goal when our backs were against the wall.

Archived