Clydebank v Hurlford United

RtB1998

Lots of nice football on offer from both sides, neither goalie was overworked though.

Bankies put a lot of effort into the game & will feel that they deserved a share of the

points. Ian Gold was outstanding for the 20mns he was on the pitch, scored a cracker

& glanced a header off the post in the last minute.

The Hurlford gaffer will be satisfied to watch his side win all 3pts away from home without

reaching top form.

Ross Robertson opening the scoring with a classy chip over the goalie to finish off a good

Hurlford move.

Master striker Stewart Kean scored the winner with a great strikers goal, glancing a backward

header home from 8yds.

Mr Napier came in for a torrent of abuse from the Bankies fans next to me, but he handled the

game very well.

Healthy crowd saw a decent game.

Ross the bankie what did you think of the penalty descion when you watched it back. I felt it was pen but lads next to me said ref got it spot on.

at the time I thought it was a dive and seeing the highlights it wis still a dive. Can c where he gets this image as a diver

Ross the bankie what did you think of the penalty descion when you watched it back. I felt it was pen but lads next to me said ref got it spot on.

I personally thought it was a dive myself. That's not being biased or anything but felt the ref made the right call. Nice to be able to see the game from the gantry as I normally can't make a judgement on ref's decisions as I normally film low down close to the pitch. Definitely not a penalty for me I'm afraid.

I personally thought it was a dive myself. That's not being biased or anything but felt the ref made the right call. Nice to be able to see the game from the gantry as I normally can't make a judgement on ref's decisions as I normally film low down close to the pitch. Definitely not a penalty for me I'm afraid.

Cheers for the reply Ross.

Archived