Scores & gossip. Sat 29th Nov

Larky55

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers, it's good to hear positive stuff said and support given when a team is struggling.

All the best to the guys that are in charge of the playing side down at Girvan. I hope you are treated better that Billy Thompson as I know he paid players out of his own pocket for travel expenses etc and would like to think this doesn't happen to others that follow on from him. Good luck in any case guys!

Darvel keeper handles outside box and stays on park; no 10 throws punch and stays on park; push on back then ball bounces up to hit arm for penalty; great Dalry goal from Hamilton given offside when he was yards on?

Yeah ref was poor - but all one way!!

Bullet header for winner ? Corner in 5th minute of time added(where did that come from ?) was a sclaff off a head in a crowded box.

We all see games differently!!!

Just came on to catch up and wow are you delusional lmfao. At one point the referee told your physio not to come on but he decided he would anyway. Oh if you don't believe me ask your goalkeeper who was shouting at him for coming on. Talking about your goalkeeper, Darvel score the penalty to make it 2-2 so the striker attempts to pick the ball up to restart the game and your goalkeeper grabs him round the waste attempting to pull him to the ground. Your goalkeeper also ended up hanging on to the Darvel strikers ankle in some desperate attempt to waste more time. The winning goal was a great corner met with a bullet header. Darvel matched Dalry at football and won the game. Dry your eyes and accept the result, you always have next week lol

Archived