P&B Out of the Loop

23 minutes ago, Skerla said:

Just finished reading through this thread and i'm still out the loop with a few things:

1) What is the script with Grimbo and burning a house down?

2) I saw a few mentions of DA Baracus shagging babies in prams and noticed that he still posts? After reading that alot of posters have been banned for less, how is he still posting?

3) Why is Bennett picked on so much? Haven't seen anything that bad from him since i joined. 

4) Reading the bit about SweeperDee watching his dad get battered(Disgraceful behaviour btw) and saw something about SlipperyP and his dad. Did he do the same? 

5) What's Throbbers deal?

1) Grimbo's house burned down. Someone started a fund (it may or may not have been him, we never got to the bottom of that) and raised money for him as all his worldly possessions were gone, and he was left with just the clothes on his back. It was subsequently discovered that he spent the money raised on a luxury cruise, and re-wiring his second property down South that he rented out.

2) Midget amputees, not babies. Fully consenting adults, a gap in the market as it were.

3) Snivelling, cowardly grass who made jokes about child abuse

4) No comment, a bit afraid of SlipperyP to be quite honest with you

5) Haven't got enough time to get into that one.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

They don’t even need to be midgets the just need to be amputees who want to have sex in public.

I think they had to be midgets to fit into the pram to be honest.

Just finished reading through this thread and i'm still out the loop with a few things:
1) What is the script with Grimbo and burning a house down?
2) I saw a few mentions of DA Baracus shagging babies in prams and noticed that he still posts? After reading that alot of posters have been banned for less, how is he still posting?
3) Why is Bennett picked on so much? Haven't seen anything that bad from him since i joined. 
4) Reading the bit about SweeperDee watching his dad get battered(Disgraceful behaviour btw) and saw something about SlipperyP and his dad. Did he do the same? 
5) What's Throbbers deal?

SlipperyP smothered his dad to death when he was a teenager

6 hours ago, The Other Foot said:

Ahem. If we can wheel the amputees aside for one minute, I have a question. 

What happened to the following people:

1. Erin Go Bragh;

2. Rik?

Many thanks,

ToF

Erin Go Bragh was a victim of one of the most tragic miscarriages of justice imaginable.