P&B Out of the Loop

I know that m9 is a logical extension of m8, and I know that the fondness for m8 is derived from Supras calling people meight, which is in itself derived from Swampy doing the same thing, but why did he start? For a long time whenever I saw "meight" I thought it was supposed to be some weird pronunciation of mate rather than spelling out the number.

I know that m9 is a logical extension of m8, and I know that the fondness for m8 is derived from Supras calling people meight, which is in itself derived from Swampy doing the same thing, but why did he start? For a long time whenever I saw "meight" I thought it was supposed to be some weird pronunciation of mate rather than spelling out the number.

M8 and M9 didn't start here. As per most Internet patter I believe it originated from 4chan. Supras just started the "meight" balls one day at the end of every long winded argumentative post.

I suspect "sand dancer" might come from the old music hall act Wilson, Keppel and Betty who did an act called the Sand Dance . My dad actually saw them when he were a lad. 

There is no truth in the rumour that this routine has been used as the Edinburgh City training video recently.... 

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

When did it come out that @Bairnardo is one of the little people?

And how small are we talking here? Thinking about taking up competitive dwarf tossing.

He was an extra in a Jack Black film, you can see him here next to his left ear.

Image result for jack black gulliver's travels

For scale purposes, Jack Black is 5' 6", which means I could probably use Bairnardo as a cotton bud  :mellow:

Another question: how many times will Swampy be banned for airing his opinions on the inherent inferiority of black people?

On 8/13/2017 at 01:36, Miguel Sanchez said:

It just means mate, mVIII