the morton unoffical site?

brett

Shite - the old forum was far superior to either of the replacement efforts.

Bullshit. The old forum was a poison, filled with cliques, all with different agendas.

If it was that superior why was there only 20 posters?

I'm glad it's gone, hopefully for good. If only the Raes and Duffy f*cked off too then the club could move on.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bullshit. The old forum was a poison, filled with cliques, all with different agendas.

I'm glad it's gone, hopefully for good. If only the Raes and Duffy f*cked off too then the club could move on.

There were many more posters on the old forum than you claim, and I very much doubt either Newco is even treading water as the same concept.

The forum was undoubtedly poor, but it had always been poor, festooned with happy-clappers and losers like Mortonjag and his Australian pal. If you dislike cliques among fans groups then you're very much following the wrong club.

Compared to other single club forums it was still a bastion of common sense though.

There were many more posters on the old forum than you claim, and I very much doubt either Newco is even treading water as the same concept.

The forum was undoubtedly poor, but it had always been poor, festooned with happy-clappers and losers like Mortonjag and his Australian pal. If you dislike cliques among fans groups then you're very much following the wrong club.

Compared to other single club forums it was still a bastion of common sense though.

To be fair, I didn't really post much on the old forum. But that was the impression I got from it.

Don't remember anyone on it called Mortonjag. What did he do to upset you?

Wiz it aye?

To be fair, I didn't really post much on the old forum. But that was the impression I got from it.

Don't remember anyone on it called Mortonjag. What did he do to upset you?

He was banned for having a year-long breakdown about the fundraising bucket scandal, returned as a dreadful alias.

Happy-claps the management in order to pass all the blame onto Rae, while the thinking posters know that both Rae and the latest clown appointment he made are at fault.

He was banned for having a year-long breakdown about the fundraising bucket scandal, returned as a dreadful alias.

Happy-claps the management in order to pass all the blame onto Rae, while the thinking posters know that both Rae and the latest clown appointment he made are at fault.

Sounds a right jobby. :lol:

The server is sat upstairs having been returned from the Isle of Man to me so I can fix it. The hosting company wanted a lot of money to wipe it and re-install. As soon as I get a chance I will be doing the same re-install and saving the expense. It's Christmas. I'll get to it when I can.

Hoping to make some progress on the server this week now that the festive season is out of the way and getting back into a work routine.

THOSE THINGS TAKE TIME! :shutup

Hoping to make some progress on the server this week now that the festive season is out of the way and getting back into a work routine.

Four weeks and counting for Rae's wee bellboy! :wub:

It's pretty poor stuff. Might be wrong, but it certainly looks like the old forum will not be making a comeback, because basically the club board would rather it didn't.

A bit embarrassing for Tontastic in my view, but guess he is in an awkward position.

Archived