Ryan Jordan placed on the Transfer List?

Lt123

That's a fair point about his fitness. Hopefully he gets a chance to do that at Arthurlie. No team in their right mind will pay a fee until they see the big man is ok. If he gets at chance I hope the new management team see what they will be losing.

Things can always change though, right?

I would also be gutted if he left as as well as a cracking players he's a good mate!

The amount of people who despised the guy until they actually met him personally and realised what a cracking guy he is still shocks me.

Ryan's biggest fault IMO is also IMO his best quality, no tip toeing about he speaks his mind so basically if he speaks to you he likes you if he doesn't... that obviously gets him in bother but I love his honesty.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sturdy Lookin guy for you at the back looks like he would struggle with real pace running at him, mind you that Jordan ain't the quickest pace wise quick with his gub though.

As much as I despise him Richie Barr took Ryan Jordan apart twice last season.

Gallacher, Wild and Darroch all far better CBs.

That means that Kevin McDonald is better than Wild ??? .as Beith punted Wild to sign him...

Gary wild was a strange one during his spell with us as one week he could be head and shoulders above anyone on the pitch and then the week after he seemed to play like he's never kicked a ball before .

Just like Kevin McDonald Gary wild could be a very good footballer with the ball at his feet and bringing it out from the back but Gary wasn't quite consistent enough at beith for me.

wouldnae touch him with a bargepole. he's a magnet for trouble and splits every dressingroom he joins. cannae shut his mouth and cannae avoid injury. will spend more time suspended or out injured. don't think many will be interested. more bother than he's worth. cannae believe some fans on here would entertain him. good player going to waste cause he thinks he's bigger and better and he isnae. and he posts as a legend. couldnae cut it at the medda and ended up at ardeer. nuff said.

Archived