Maybole Juniors Managerial Vacancy - Applications Welcome

Chips2012

After the departure of Peter Leonard and his coaching staff, Maybole Juniors FC would like to invite managerial candidates that would be interested in taking on the managerial role to contact Archie Wetherspoon on 01292 261390. Alternatively, you can private mail me and I will pass all your information to Archie.

All the very best to you guys chips.:)

A good guy and a good club who deserve the best mate.

Thanks hertha. It was a bit of a shock on Saturday but I know that with the team spirit we have amongst the squad, that the boys will still give everything on Saturday!

Im sure the Maybole boys will respond to the two boys in charge. We had our captain in charge for the last two games and won them both. A good 3-2 win against Dalry after being 2-0 down which was pur 1st win in six, and a 4-3 friendly win v Petershill. I wouldnt be surprised to see Maybole beating Glencairn on Saturday

For the second time in a week, the opposition manager has moved to another club after losing to Winton Rovers. Carlo Walker looks certain to be joining Maybole after a long talk with Kennie after todays match. This following on Rikki Ryland taking over the Whitletts post.

Next up is Scott Clelland of Darvel. What jobs are available, I remember Paddy playing for Lugar for a couple of years.

For the second time in a week, the opposition manager has moved to another club after losing to Winton Rovers. Carlo Walker looks certain to be joining Maybole after a long talk with Kennie after todays match. This following on Rikki Ryland taking over the Whitletts post.

Next up is Scott Clelland of Darvel. What jobs are available, I remember Paddy playing for Lugar for a couple of years.

Are you really Kennie in disguise being driven to insanity by football crazy? Scott also played for AWR so

I had better hope we don't beat AWR next week in case you approach him but I doubt either scenario is likely as Scott would only be interested in leaving to join a bigger club.

Are you really Kennie in disguise being driven to insanity by football crazy? Scott also played for AWR so

I had better hope we don't beat AWR next week in case you approach him but I doubt either scenario is likely as Scott would only be interested in leaving to join a bigger club.

Defo. Can't wait till we play you big guns next week. Rumour is that we're having to bring in extra commitee just for the bus loads you will be bringing down the bypass. Hahaha.

Archived