Fixture man blows it again

Dipple burn

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was reading the Kilbirnie game is off again. Another free week for Talbot, the man is making a mockery of the Premier League.

Just how hard would it have been to put the ball into talbot and ladesides court earlier on in the week. ?

A wee bit of conversation along the lines of ;

" Ladesides game will most probably be postponed up in Aberdeen and do you guys want to have a provisional fixture at beechwood?"

Maybe small things like programmes could have been affected but im sure both clubs fans would have preferred a fixture tomorrow without a match programme than no fixture at all.

Wouldn`t it have been INFINITELY more sensible to give Auchinleck a club that isn`t tied up in the idiot cup system, when they`ve already missed last week ? Shocking mis-management, driving the game into the gutter ...

Wouldn`t it have been INFINITELY more sensible to give Auchinleck a club that isn`t tied up in the idiot cup system, when they`ve already missed last week ?

Still a twat.

Wouldn`t it have been INFINITELY more sensible to give Auchinleck a club that isn`t tied up in the idiot cup system, when they`ve already missed last week ? Shocking mis-management, driving the game into the gutter ...

Why do people use phrases like driving the game into the gutter. Go to a game the reality of it is people will talk about this sort of stuff but it's not going to be the main topic of conversation, to say it's driving the game into the gutter and all this sort of talk is way over the top. Issues need to be looked at and sorted but all this over reactionary stuff i just don't get.

I used to think the old Ayrshire secretary was bad until now but this one is a total fud nut for a team to be sitting idle for two weeks on the trot in December due to his incompetence is ludicrous, the juniors will be losing loads of games over the next couple of months due to the weather if the past few years are anything to go by, he should have been making sure every team was getting as many games in as possible before the winter hits. They can arrange games at the end of the season on two days notice when there are wanting the season finished how the hell can't he arrange games with two weeks to play with in December the guy is incompetent and is totally wasting the leagues time he was sent packing.

Dipple is like many of us. Only outraged when it directly effects his team. When it doesn't it's not paid much attention to.

Dipple's number one priority is Talbot mate! Don't you forget it. You build up a seige mentality after years of reading shite that's posted on this forum regarding your beloved club. You are the number one instigator and its little wonder I care not a jot about your club whoever they are.

Dipple's number one priority is Talbot mate! Don't you forget it. You build up a seige mentality after years of reading shite that's posted on this forum regarding your beloved club. You are the number one instigator and its little wonder I care not a jot about your club whoever they are.

I don't expect a supporter of Talbot to care about my wee junior club just as when i go to watch my senior team Celtic play none of them give a flying f**k about a top non league team like Talbot. I know this because i praise Talbot the team to them a lot, and they tell me so what, which is irritating i have to say.

You will be surprised but not many people will stick up for talbot as much as me - the team ,the manager, the quality the players have than me , i am doing it all the time at the senior games i manage to get to.

Let's face it it's in the Talbot fans D.N.A to moan and groan, even if you won every cup going every season you would find something to whinge about.

You have a fixture now by the looks of it happy days eh!

Archived