Peterheid Vs Brechin

I have noticed that about Bobby Barr, sometimes he is a bit eager to answer back to the terraces, giving the wrong impression of himself.

As far as I can see, the lad gets plenty praise from the fans, but he also must understand that the supporters have a deep passion for the club and often this passion will come to the surface when things are going wrong.

But it's not the ones who are praising him who are the problem. A wee minority have made it their mission to moan about every bad pass he makes, every scuffed shot , every poor cross ! No one else gets this treatment ( apart from Chico before his departure) ........and you can't say that there are no others who make mistakes.

Bobby has picked out his critics ........not that difficult as they stand in the same place at home games .......and has rightfully had enough. He is not abusive , he just tells them to rap up . Yes supporters have a right to voice their opinion, but it is sad to see people picking on players for no reason.

Players are human and it is only natural for them to eventually snap ! I would rather he let off steam this way than pick up a booking out of pent up frustration.

But it's not the ones who are praising him who are the problem. A wee minority have made it their mission to moan about every bad pass he makes, every scuffed shot , every poor cross ! No one else gets this treatment ( apart from Chico before his departure) ........and you can't say that there are no others who make mistakes.

Bobby has picked out his critics ........not that difficult as they stand in the same place at home games .......and has rightfully had enough. He is not abusive , he just tells them to rap up . Yes supporters have a right to voice their opinion, but it is sad to see people picking on players for no reason.

Players are human and it is only natural for them to eventually snap ! I would rather he let off steam this way than pick up a booking out of pent up frustration.

TBF there was one glaring reason in our game.

Ach!

There is a guy stands close to me at the glebe, and every game, without fail, he calls for McKinnon's head!

What you gonna do? :rolleyes:

It's the same lot that were shouting for one of our players to 'snap' Chris Aitken's legs down at Stranraer earlier in the season, just a game or two after coming back from a broken leg sustained against us last year. Just absolute stupidity. Bobby was actually the one that told them to shut up that day as well. Not going to name names, they know who they are. Would be helpful if they could perhaps channel their passion for the team positively instead of barracking the players when things aren't going our way.

Aww! No fair!

Cmon, name names!;-)

The leg break incident at stranraer was actually said by someone up from England for the day who realized at the time what he had said and held his hands up at the time. I think an apology wouldn't go amiss steve as you got that one totally wrong. Can't comment on peterhead game as I wasn't there.

The leg break incident at stranraer was actually said by someone up from England for the day who realized at the time what he had said and held his hands up at the time. I think an apology wouldn't go amiss steve as you got that one totally wrong. Can't comment on peterhead game as I wasn't there.

I heard exactly where the comments came from and it wasn't just the one person unfortunately. Bobby knows where it came from as well as it happened right beside him. There were also numerous other witnesses to this.

I heard exactly where the comments came from and it wasn't just the one person unfortunately. Bobby knows where it came from as well as it happened right beside him. There were also numerous other witnesses to this.

I heard Bobby get criticised earlier in season at Station Park, he answered back then ! The lads having his best spell of games since he signed and should be encouraged ! He ll also have banter we the fans during breaks in play ! Just his character I suppose ! Everyone likes to see an on form winger and that's what we have so we should get behind him!

Only black mark I d have against him was when he slagged of one o his teammates against Morton to some Morton fans !

Archived