Julien Blanc

yoda

I do not think he should be banned from coming to the country or even speaking. I have no problem with not giving him a work visa. Freedom of speech is sometimes a hard thing to defend as you end up defending all kinds of unpleasant people but we do regulate commerce more stringently than we regulate political expression .

Is "Freedom of speech" even a real thing under law in this country?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, I understand that pick-up artists use Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) whichis up their with yogic flying and homeopathy in the bullshit stakes.

NLP was fairly popular in the 70's or 80's and there is a fair bit of evidence to suggest it works within certain contexts. Most sales courses will teach you techniques that are largely based on it. The problem is that if you are not very good at it or you use it incorrectly you come across sounding like a simpleton or incredibly condescending and patronising.

Is "Freedom of speech" even a real thing under law in this country?

1. Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority and regardless of frontiers. This article shall not prevent States from requiring the licensing of broadcasting, television or cinema enterprises.

2. The exercise of these freedoms, since it carries with it duties and responsibilities, may be subject to such formalities, conditions, restrictions or penalties as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society, in the interests of national security, territorial integrity or public safety, for the prevention of disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals, for the protection of the reputation or rights of others, for preventing the disclosure of information received in confidence, or for maintaining the authority and impartiality of the judiciary.

Article 10 European Convention on Human Rights.

In UK law under the The Human Rights Act 1998

That forum is absolute gold btw, would recommend having a read through. What a bunch of vls

Following this guy's blog atm:

http://www.rsdnation.com/node/543667/forum

He is documenting his attempts at getting his hole. He's just started uni.

So far (since start of October) he's not had a fucking sniff, despite going out to clubs 4-5 nights a week (sober and by himself). #lad

So far (since start of October) he's not had a fucking sniff, despite going out to clubs 4-5 nights a week (sober and by himself). #lad

One of Julien Blanc's videos says that when you're in the game, you shouldn't drink as it will impact on your plays. He stops just short of condoning creeping around drunken women whilst you remain stone cold sober.

The only mewling coward who even tried.

Not very well, mind you.

What fascism am I justifying? Be extremely specific.

Fascism dear boy. The rule of the mob over the rule of law for one.

Do you think that Julien Blanc should be admitted and lauded as an entertainer, but only if he is convicted of rape?

Has he committed any offences? If so keep him out.

I think he pretended to be Stuart Cosgrove or somebody as well.

Clear mental health issues.

Reminding me of an episode of "Colditz" from 1972

RAF officer George Marsh,who had worked in a psychiatric hospital prior to the war and is now a medical orderly, works out that if he pretends that he is mentally ill,he will be repatriated and returned to England. Ullmann,suspecting a deceit,assigns sympathetic Private Hartwig to befriend him,since Hartwig has a brother with a mental illness and is as aware of the genuine signs as Marsh is. Ultimately Marsh is indeed sent home but a letter received by Preston reveals that he got to live the part rather too well for his own sanity.

Could only read a few days of this, comes across as a right creepy b*****d!

All the talk about logistics is just horrible! No wonder he hasn't pulled if he is bouncing around every group of girls in a club saying shit like "daddy's here" on his own with no mates!

It also seems full of corporate buzzword type shite that they must hear at these boot camps!

Right, so, just to be incredibly specific, you think that Jessica Ennis-Hill, Paul Heaton and every single one of the 165,000 people that signed the petition to prevent him returning to the entertainment industry, they are all fascists? You think that anyone who doesn't think that a convicted rapist should automatically return to their previous job, regardless of what it is, is a fascist?

There are few certainties in life, you fucking up your next post is definitely one of them.

That one MarkoRaj posted earlier has this tremendous piece of work:

"Where is your costume?" Challenging tonality
"I don’t have one where is yours?"
"I'm a rapist" Deadpan tonality; she is laughing hysterically at first I hold some intense/fun eye contact, and she starts to giggle nervously, just at the right point "Just kidding.” And I pull her in for hug and restore the light heartedness.

bidenswag.gif

Exactly - it also always seems to be the case that anytime you specifically go out on the pull you can't get arrested, whereas if it's the last thing on your mind it's almost guaranteed.

Your average burd when confronted with the spectacle of some intense wee creep like one in their forum standing on his tod emanating waves of desperation before ricocheting round the room collecting knockback after knockback is hardly thinking "I'm banging HIM tonight"

• 2 weeks later...

Right, so, just to be incredibly specific, you think that Jessica Ennis-Hill, Paul Heaton and every single one of the 165,000 people that signed the petition to prevent him returning to the entertainment industry, they are all fascists? You think that anyone who doesn't think that a convicted rapist should automatically return to their previous job, regardless of what it is, is a fascist?

There are few certainties in life, you fucking up your next post is definitely one of them.

Checkmate.

What a coward.

Don't think we'll be seeing "Tom McB" on this thread again.

Archived