Julien Blanc

yoda

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbf to Prof Surpas (I prefer to call him this) he has managed to draw attention to himself on a thread dedicated to a young man who pesters women for sex.

Trolling at it's best IMO.

Are you not thinking of the quip about the woman who runs into a police station screaming "I've been graped! I've been graped!"

"Do you not mean raped ma'am?"

"No! There was a bunch of them!".

Just for the record, I only heard about him today thanks to a Yougov survey. His barring from the UK gets a Cardinal Point from me.

You'll be hearing from my solicitor!

Tbf to Prof Surpas (I prefer to call him this) he has managed to draw attention to himself on a thread dedicated to a young man who pesters women for sex.

Trolling at it's best IMO.

Professor Supras is a famed oceanographer. He likes to be Pacific.

The guy who shot a load of lassies in California a few months ago because he couldn't get a girlfriend was apparently a dis-satisfied customer of the pick-up artist community.

I've only ever read articles on them but it seems very creepy. Basically, women are people, if you want to pick them up then just get the craic with them rather than try to give it some bullshit technique. Also, I understand that pick-up artists

use Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) whichis up their with yogic flying and homeopathy in the bullshit stakes.

Last night watching the Scotland game my pal had his mates from Cali (girls) with him. Not sure how it came up at all, but at one point my other pals and I were doing Elliot Rodgers impressions. Little did we know that these birds actually went to the same uni as him... Fairly awkward when they went mental about it.

Eta: someone must've known or it got mentioned somehow and I missed it. I dunno

I'm sure everybody here wants to pull a stripper. Like anything else there's more than one way to do it but this way works for me. I'm not a loud alpha leader type by any means. It's not going to work if you're mystified by hot chicks.

Just a bit about strip clubs. The girls have to pay the house a "house fee" or "rent". This means she's not going to waste time if she hasn't made her money. This also means the old dude that spends money is going to be attractive. Now sometimes if she's a money maker she might not care because she already did well the night before or something like that.

Go in the strip club and sit down. You don't want to go on a busy night. She'll be too concerned with making money. You can try going up to the stage and tipping ones and saying one or two things and asking her to come sit with you. It can work. On a slow night, she'll sit with you regardless because you showed that you're spending money. They'll come by and sit down. She needs to understand that you're not trying to spend money or your main intention is that you don't need to go to a strip club for a girl to sit on your lap. This is not a direct statement. This is an undertone. This is going to be hard for people that don't go out to understand. Honestly if you don't go out this advice won't work because you're going to have to have some non-chalantness about you. I watch dancers because I think they're hot but it doesn't get me super excited like it used to. You have to be relaxed.

Don't buy drinks for them. Don't fall into any kinda frame where you're providing money like getting used. You CAN get one dance or even a small table dance but don't do it in some kind of reaction. It won't work in your favor.

The actual game part is pretty easy, crazy as it sounds. Just talk to them about them and yourself when they ask questions. Talk about them means cold reads, questions sparingly, focus on personality quirks that apply....fighting aggressive, cute/nice sweetheart, animal lover, hustler, home body, intense wild party girl, loud/boss, quiet/stays in your own lane, dreams and aspirations. You obviously have to use common sense and intuitively read the situation. Tell them some funny stories. You want to come off normal and semi respectful. Anything crude and you'll just get thrown into the male mix of thirsties that come in their every weekend. Just being respectful but NOT A PRUDE and you'll stand out. You want to get to a point where they feel like you understand them. Most strippers are in their own worlds. They think all girls think their slutsand all men just want to f**k them. You want to pierce through any kind of stereotype they live by and be seen as a different person that knows their deal. This works.

It works best on girls that do have some intelligence and think they're smarter than the average bear. It also works best with girls that haven't been stripping for that long (under like 3 yrs).They're going to have a focus on what's important (most of the time it's their kids or some other aspiration ....ex...they're an artist or some shit like that on the side).

Get their #. Any way works. Just get it. Most of the time with today's smart phones you can be texting so you don't really NEED to hide it. They'll keep it to themselves if htey gave it to you most of the time unless they have a buddy that works there. They won't tell girls that aren't their buddies though.

This is most of the grunt work but now you have a really emotional girl that won't be in anywhere need that mood when you text her. Most of them time they won't text you back right away. I'd say 30 min to a response is a quick response for a stripper. Don't chase them too much just mention the meetup. You want to get a meetup as soon as you can. Basic techniques work well here. Go to a place where you can have sex first so meet at your place first then go to a bar. OR meet her at her place first. Go back and escalate when she's a bit tipsy. BOOM. You just laid a stripper. OH and you'll have to f**k them on a day/night they aren't working or scheduled to work if they even follow their schedule....most likely night in the midde of the week

It's not nearly as cool as you think it is and honestly it's really not worth any kind of work. What you'll come to find is that you'll mesh well with girls you usually mesh well with regardless, they just so happen to be strippers. They're really bad at being responsible as far as other aspects of their life (ie rent, bills, family relationships....they probably don't get along with one parent?. They probably have had a bad bf in the past or they've been cheated on or hurt before. They most likely come from bad situations or they've fallen into bad situations (ie drugs). It will really help with talking to hot girls but it won't help you at all with opening because you'll get used to hot girls opening you.

For the insightful readers you'll probably see that this is kind of a work horse method. You pretty much have to understand them to get anywhere and you'll need to meet a lot of them to get there. That's how it worked for me. From there you'll pretty easily be able to cold read them. Even then it's not always consistent in terms of meetups because you're not really dealing with a quality person that has stability. (Some people might think that's a copout from me so let me explain.) Well if the girl has a kid she's going to have to schedule a baby sitter on your meet up day who most of the time is their mom or dad and that's work for them when they can just go to work and keep fucking their kids' dad anyways when they take the kid over to him if they really want sex anyways.

That's pretty much what I'd call the regular person way to make it work as far as fucking a stripper. It's not really rocket science but does take work. There is another way that's FAR more effective and consistent.

If you're a badass boss/alpha dog, they'll line up to f**k you or at least they'll pretend like they do. It doesn't matter if you throw money because that's what people do if they're some kind of boss. If you have a lot of money you probably won't care anyways and just drop the line that you want her and a friend or just her to come with you and your friends after. It does work. I've seen it. I don't do that kind of thing and you can't fake the funk so it won't work if that's not you. Strippers see hundreds of guys a week. It's going to be tough to BS them. Being a badass works well on most of the strippers. You'll get the really trashy young girls that would probably just be sluts anyways. You also get the ice queens that think they're better than every other walking girl on the planet. My cold reading won't work on the young girls. They're not that deep and they lose attention pretty quickly. The ice queens won't work well either for me because when you try to relate they usually take the high road and think they're cooler. They also just start worrying about money. I've had the least amount of luck with those. They usually are the hottest.

Older/lifer strippers or even girls that are just 100% about money....they've probably heard/seen every trick in the book. They usually have a husband or bf or they're a lesbian. They're always going to try to go for your money. They'll lie to the badass after a night of dancing for dollars and then say "I have to get up early tomorrow" or "I have to drive far away." Point is to watch out for those types. They have no intention of fucking anybody.

I'd say with what I do I probably have a good chance at 2-3 out of 10 strippers and if you're a badass alpha dude that attracts attention you'd probably have the same chance with 5-6 out of 10.

-You can also pay them for sex. This is obvious. Most strippers are polarized when it comes to prostitution. They either don't give a f**k at all about it or they're totally against it to the point of preaching. If it's a scummy club, then you'll know which ones are ok with it but you'll almost have to escalate it yourself. No I'm not saying buy hookers, but it is a reality in the stripclub. Use a condom. You won't be the first paying customer.

That's pretty much it. Ask any kinds of questions. I can go into more details. I'd honestly tell anybody don't even waste your time with it. If you meet a stripper just out at a regular club it's probably 10 times easier because she'll be dressed up normally. I don't know how to put it quickly, but they hold it against you if they meet you in a strip club. Good thing is that it doesn't take that much work when you start dating a stripper.

Just do NOT as in NO NO NO NO NO set up some type of dynamic where you're getting used for money. It won't work and she won't feel the slightest bit bad about it. She'll drain every penny you ever saved for in your life. Verbalize that shit if you have to. As in "I don't mind paying for you, but you're not going to use me here." IE NO gifts....they get that kinda shit all the time. (CASUALLY and RELAXED not like a Spartan or some shit). If they're not trying to f**k you quickly. Please move on. They're not going to be worth the wait.

Let me know what you think.

gratepoast.gif

I would thoroughly recommend some of their YouTube channels. There's this guy Julien Blanc (who has kindly uploaded many free videos from his bootcamp, like a modern day sleazy Prometheus) and some boy who goes under the moniker of Tyler Durden.

Compelling viewing.

Not sure about the banning, as this just leads to massive publicity for the guy. Would have rather people who were against, could just buy tickets so the guy performed to an empty venue.

There are plenty of guys who buy into this shit though (simple answers to tough life problems). They think women are there solely for reproductive properties and to be subservent. Pretty terrifying that some of them work with female colleagues, probably in managerial roles and aren't all just hormone-filled acne-ridden teenagers. Same sort who think men are constantly trampled by feminism or whatever.

Why do some lads go to these measures to get a shag? It's not that hard. I wouldn't class myself as good looking but if you are confident and don't come across desperate you have a chance.

Folk like him are just praying on under confident boys and could potentially turn them into p***ks. That said I think freedom of speech is important and I would let him in and leave him to the media to tear him apart.

Had a quick look at the forum linked in the OP - it's equal parts funny, sad, and worrying. Funny, in that it documents a bunch of sexual stattos obsessively cataloguing every contact they have with the opposite sex, even the KBs. Sad, in that a lot of it's clearly wish fulfillment by wee VLs - anyone having even a modicum of success isn't taking time to post about it, and worrying in that it's creating a sense of reinforcement that they can be successful by being ever more persistent and aggressive in their approaches.

Bottom line is that some people are just naturally less successful than others, whether through looks, personality or whatever - this seems to be teaching that everyone can be equally successful. When that inevitably doesn't come to pass, there could be more Elliott Rodgerses created who turn the blame round on women for their lack of success, rather than the fact it in that case it was he himself who was a misogynistic, entitled creepy wee fud.

Just another version of the game, that book that was popular for a while. Total bollocks if you ask me. I love how the advice is basically 'relate to them' but it goes into such ridiculous specifics that it looks as though there's something more to it.

Archived