Julien Blanc

yoda

Apparently the UK have blocked Julien Blanc's application for a visa.

"Who the f**k is Julien Blanc?", I hear you ask. I asked the same thing when I saw his name. Turns out he's (and I'm quoting from Wikipedia here) a "self-styled pickup artist and seduction expert". Now I won't go into specifics about why he isn't getting a visa (it's well documented on the news just now) but he seems like a weirdo. My main fascination lies in something called "the PUA community" - what the f**k is this shit?

Here's his website: http://www.pimpingmygame.com/

Here's another website associated with him: http://www.realsocialdynamics.com/

They even have a forum!: http://www.rsdnation.com/forum

Genuine muggy.png material.

Has anyone on P&B ever spent their hard earned cash on attending a pickup artist "bootcamp"?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy who shot a load of lassies in California a few months ago because he couldn't get a girlfriend was apparently a dis-satisfied customer of the pick-up artist community.

I've only ever read articles on them but it seems very creepy. Basically, women are people, if you want to pick them up then just get the craic with them rather than try to give it some bullshit technique. Also, I understand that pick-up artists use Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) whichis up their with yogic flying and homeopathy in the bullshit stakes.

We can block his visa and prevent him from participating in the entertainment industry because of his pretty dreadful views on women. If only he was a convicted rapist returning to the entertainment industry that would be fine.

@according to P&Bs plethora of rape apologists who don't think being a convicted rapist should ever affect your career - you should automatically return to your previous job.

Glad we cleared that up. And in five years we won't look back on those posts with utter disgust. Definitely not.

We can block his visa and prevent him from participating in the entertainment industry because of his pretty dreadful views on women. If only he was a convicted rapist returning to the entertainment industry that would be fine.

@according to P&Bs plethora of rape apologists who don't think being a convicted rapist should ever affect your career - you should automatically return to your previous job.

Glad we cleared that up. And in five years we won't look back on those posts with utter disgust. Definitely not.

Lol, wonder what ppl who don't go to the misc football forum will make of this post.

Lol, wonder what ppl who don't go to the misc football forum will make of this post.

Hopefully as shocked by the backwards and vile views that have been expressed by the few, and passively condoned by the many.

When you're against the weight of civilised society, you're probably in the wrong, and they are far behind the moral zeitgeist.

People used to support slavery, they used to support the war on drugs. These people were simply wrong.

Can you be more specific?

^^^ scrambling for relevance

More like failing to deal with his meltdown

Hopefully as shocked by the backwards and vile views that have been expressed by the few, and passively condoned by the many.

When you're against the weight of civilised society, you're probably in the wrong, and they are far behind the moral zeitgeist.

People used to support slavery, they used to support the war on drugs. These people were simply wrong.

Backward views from a daily mail reader.

Zeitgeist, a term you use to justify fascism, Moseley would be proud of you.

rying to deal with his meltdown more like.

I do not think he should be banned from coming to the country or even speaking. I have no problem with not giving him a work visa. Freedom of speech is sometimes a hard thing to defend as you end up defending all kinds of unpleasant people but we do regulate commerce more stringently than we regulate political expression and I think that is the way it should be.

Edited to clarify you can come here and promote the legalisation of drugs, just not sell them.

Think I saw this guy or someone of his ilk on a documentary a while back - might have been one those Dawn Porter ones. His A-game consisted of being creepily intense - loads of reptilian eye contact - and coming out with some howling cheesy lines that wouldn't get you to first base in the Savoy.

Should let him into the UK - I imagine he'd spend every night going back to his hotel room by 9pm for a Pot Noodle and a w**k.

The only mewling coward who even tried.

More like failing to deal with his meltdown

Backward views from a daily mail reader.

Zeitgeist, a term you use to justify fascism, Moseley would be proud of you.

rying to deal with his meltdown more like.

Not very well, mind you.

What fascism am I justifying? Be extremely specific.

Do you think that Julien Blanc should be admitted and lauded as an entertainer, but only if he is convicted of rape?

Surpas, is it true you denied being Surpas on here during the Area Fives?

If so, why would you? Can you be specific?

It's hard to take you seriously when you can't even spell my username correctly.

But I have never attended the "Area Fives" so think you'll have to try again. Preferably on another thread where it will be somewhat more relevant.

It's hard to take you seriously when you can't even spell my username correctly.

But I have never attended the "Area Fives" so think you'll have to try again. Preferably on another thread where it will be somewhat more relevant.

So that's an 'aye' then

I knocked over a fruit display in the supermarket the other day, I must have said sorry a million times.

I'm a grape apologist.

Are you not thinking of the quip about the woman who runs into a police station screaming "I've been graped! I've been graped!"

"Do you not mean raped ma'am?"

"No! There was a bunch of them!".

Just for the record, I only heard about him today thanks to a Yougov survey. His barring from the UK gets a Cardinal Point from me.

Archived