Stranraer v Airdrie 22.11.14

Thoughts on this anyone? We really need to perform better away from home, draws on the road have been proclaimed good results recently but we need to start picking up points.

Despite a better second half in the league game against Morton, we fell badly short in both games, and we'll need to be closer to the performance level we showed in the two previous games if we're to get anything.

The usual reaction to a couple of defeats on the trot is to make sure we tighten up at the back, so I'll go for a 0-0.

Stranraer have only failed to score in 1 of 25 games this season, including 5 pre-season friendlies and 4 competitive games against teams in a higher division. Meanwhile they've only conceded more than 2 goals twice, one of these games being against Airdrie away where Airdrie showed they have a decent attacking threat. I'd say 0-0 is the least likely final score all things considered.

Change of plan...now leaving at 7.50. You'd best get to your bed now.

Seen that. Brutal stuff. Have to tie in with ET to see what he's doing. I'd foolishly offered to pick him up, but I see there's a stop in the Weege.

Looking forward to it........

Guest TOPFITTER

A shocking advert for professional football. Airdrie probably deserved a point but goals win games. Stranraer more likely last 1/2 hour.

Best moment at Stair Park was the Stadium Announcer questioning but announcing anyway that the Queen of The South FC score at half-time v Raith Rovers FC was 17 ; 30 :thumsup2 :thumsup2 :wacko:

A shocking advert for professional football. Airdrie probably deserved a point but goals win games. Stranraer more likely last 1/2 hour.

Best moment at Stair Park was the Stadium Announcer questioning but announcing anyway that the Queen of The South FC score at half-time v Raith Rovers FC was 17 ; 30 :thumsup2 :thumsup2 :wacko:

Wouldn't of happened if he stayed off the double gins.

Archived