Forfar vs (Mark Roberts vs Away support)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess guys like Murphy and Beattie will get away with today because it was an away game and most folk aren't there...

i joke, they get away with it because we have so many roaster fans who think "playing at a higher level" excuses people from criticism for some reason.

Whether it should be acceptable or not Forfar have better players and by extension are a better team than we are so nobody (minus above roasters) is surprised at today's result.

From the moment Smith scored never felt we were in any real trouble. I'm not sure we really played at full speed but it was more than enough to see off an Ayr team that looked strong on paper but lost confidence the moment they were behind. Travis was ok but if everyone was fit can't see him starting ahead of Baxter ( who was very good on his return).

Can understand a defender getting MOTM but thought Kader was excellent and caused problems whoever we got the ball out to him. Still cannot comprehend why he was dropped at Morton.

The banner needed thicker letters for me.

Utterly stumped for words^

Pleasing.

Not really just your an utter bore that follows VT around like a bad smell thinking your trolling folk. We are all actually just feeling sorry for you as you have some sort of an obsession with us and you support Morton :lol:

Good to get back to winning ways, it was a must win if we wanted to keep in touch as Dunfermline and Morton had easy home wins too.

Played well in spells without being really tested, clean sheet was pleasing. Swankie once again a level above anyone else on the pitch.

Good to get back to winning ways, it was a must win if we wanted to keep in touch as Dunfermline and Morton had easy home wins too.

Played well in spells without being really tested, clean sheet was pleasing. Swankie once again a level above anyone else on the pitch.

Agree also thought Travis had a good game and would not be surprised if he replaces Paterson in January .

From the moment Smith scored never felt we were in any real trouble. I'm not sure we really played at full speed but it was more than enough to see off an Ayr team that looked strong on paper but lost confidence the moment they were behind. Travis was ok but if everyone was fit can't see him starting ahead of Baxter ( who was very good on his return).

Can understand a defender getting MOTM but thought Kader was excellent and caused problems whoever we got the ball out to him. Still cannot comprehend why he was dropped at Morton.

The banner needed thicker letters for me.

Travis was brilliant I thiught . Felt he threw his body about to win tackles and looked good on the ball

Archived