Forfar vs (Mark Roberts vs Away support)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was pivotal to our excellent start, team just hasnt been the same, cant be all down to one player though and there were some positives signs last week.

Bad enough that Swankie will probably tear us a new one, atleast with him missing it might be kept under 5.

Can see a real pumping in this one. Our injury list. Doesn't seem to be getting any shorter with Paul Slane being out.

Based on the players we have fit (not many) i would go.

Hutton

Muir

Cummins

McArthur

Keenan

Forrest

McGovern

Gilmour

McLaughlin

McGill

Beattie

4-0 Forfar. Only positive thing Is it should be a good day out.

I agree with bogsdolloxs I'd have Templeman back on the bench and Hilson and Swankie as strikers where they both play best. Can't see it though. Agree with cresto that left back is a concern but the loss of Paterson is not the end of the World. He's been ok but went off the boil a bit the last few games culminating in his sending off at Cappielow. Travis looked decent enough at Brechin to start but I have no idea what his fitness levels are so maybe 90 mins beyond him for now? I'll go for 3-1 Loons.

Take a look and do your own dirty work 'ya midden.

I've also noticed that he/she maybe ladyboy a holes a wholes, likes to post about Ayr.....it what he breathes...hope we still stuff you today ;)

d(ic)k

Archived