Forfar vs (Mark Roberts vs Away support)

Facebook and the forums are full of chat about fans walking away till Roberts is gone, even a mention of a fan led juniors team on here earlier. The clubs mailbox must be filling up as well with the number of people claiming to have emailed them. Probably no better time to play one of the league's pace setters.

Not sure what a prolonged period in the wrong half of the table is but I'd imagine this is a must win for Roberts let alone the club.

The drunk in me says 2-0 Ayr, the realist says 4-0 Forfar.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure what a prolonged period in the wrong half of the table is but I'd imagine this is a must win for Roberts let alone the club.

If we don't win on Saturday I can't see any realistic way of being out the bottom half before 20th December. That would be 6 weeks. Seems prolonged to me.

I know, I might quit the internet (again) for a day or two to think about what I've done.

hangsheadinshame-vi.gif

Just send loads of stuff to the wrong Lachlan facebook profile, that is a good to get that winning feeling back

Would keep the same team that battled back well last week, the left back position remains a concern for me, Paterson suspended and Baxter still injured.

Not sure if Denholm is 100% fit but will be good to get him back on the bench along with Foxy.

Archived