Airdrieonians vs Greenock Morton

If we have our first choice defence back, than I'm confident we'll win this. Morton were dreadful in the first Scottish cup game and we were poor last night mainly due to playing a 3-5-2, a formation for which we don't have the players.

Revert back to the normal formation and my prediction is 3-1. Fanny about like last night, 0-1.

Every player we had unavailable is shite. I predict a comfortable 0-2 win for Morton.

We were poor in the first cup game as well we couldn't beat 10 men when they were having a bad game.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we have our first choice defence back, than I'm confident we'll win this. Morton were dreadful in the first Scottish cup game and we were poor last night mainly due to playing a 3-5-2, a formation for which we don't have the players.

Revert back to the normal formation and my prediction is 3-1. Fanny about like last night, 0-1.

The big number 6 was f*cking honking. Was he the super hero that was missing on Tuesday? :lol:

We were fucking honking for the most part, Airdrie were worse thankfully. And f**k knows what the referee and linesman down our side were thinking, how can you book Pepper for being thrown to the ground by an Airdrie player and not give the Airdrie player anything? Shambolic refereeing.

Fitzpatrick getting MotM :lol:

Presumably the Cannavaro-Nesta partnership missed by Airdrie during the week were also unavailable to mark McCluskey for the goal or contain Dece today.

Either that or a cup tie which you failed to win against ten men isn't a valid benchmark, given you've now lost the other three games without much more than a whimper.

Better. Than. You.

Presumably the Cannavaro-Nesta partnership missed by Airdrie during the week were also unavailable to mark McCluskey for the goal or contain Dece today.

Either that or a cup tie which you failed to win against ten men isn't a valid benchmark, given you've now lost the other three games without much more than a whimper.

Better. Than. You.

Clutching. At. Straws.

Yes, Gaspartto was not available due to international duty, so we only had "Nesta" available and we managed to keep a rampant Morton down to the single goal.

In terms of possession, we were a country mile ahead. We need a cutting edge. Unimpressed.

Ooft, absolutely devastated for you. Your other hotshot still proved to be an absolute donkey though, you set up in the formation you confidently predicted would prevail: and yet you still lost. Again.

To be fair, the more realistic Airdrie fans expected a difficult game, as it was for both sides; you just deluded yourself into thinking that your (unsuccessful) day out at the big team marked the cards for the respective sides. Four games, zero defeats, just one (cracker) conceded - dominance established.

Clutching. At. Straws.

Yes, Gaspartto was not available due to international duty, so we only had "Nesta" available and we managed to keep a rampant Morton down to the single goal.

In terms of possession, we were a country mile ahead. We need a cutting edge. Unimpressed.

Well no, you weren't.

post-41554-1416086282474_thumb.jpg

Unlucky.

Ooft, absolutely devastated for you. Your other hotshot still proved to be an absolute donkey though, you set up in the formation you confidently predicted would prevail: and yet you still lost. Again.

To be fair, the more realistic Airdrie fans expected a difficult game, as it was for both sides; you just deluded yourself into thinking that your (unsuccessful) day out at the big team marked the cards for the respective sides. Four games, zero defeats, just one (cracker) conceded - dominance established.

Pleased for you that you've such a massive stauner at beating us.

If you check my post, you'll see I predicted 0-1 if we didn't have our first choice back four in place.

Archived