Stirling Albion v Stranraer

This Saturday the Albion face Stranraer at Forthbank in the first home League 1 game of the new management pair.

Given our disappointing match against Brechin where a missed penalty in a crucial part of the match that

cost us the chance of at least a point, we need to start winning and picking up points especially at home where we are still waiting on our 1st League win of the season.

Its going to be tough against Stranraer who are in good form at present but I believe we are improving under Skippy. Can we get something on Saturday I think we can maybe not a win but at least a point and who knows if we can take our chances we might just sneak a win.

At present their is a 4 point gap between the Albion and Stenny at the bottom and we must get something on Saturday to close the gap and keep up the pressure on them.

Prediction Stirling Albion 1 Stranraer 1 Fingers crossed :)

Always a hard game with Stirling and don't expect anything else on Saturday.

THE BLUES are playing with a lot of confidence at the moment and we have goals all over the park with the team.

I go a hard fought 2-1 to THE BLUES.

Malky and Stoney.

We need to be taking full points from the next two games if we're serious about mounting a title challenge. Unfortunately, no game in this league is easy, and the Binos will be right up for this as the players look to impress their new manager. I'll go for Stevie Bell to score a cheeky late goal and salvage a 1-1 draw.

Well there is no way the new management team could come in and wave a magic wand, however, I'm sure every supporter left Forthbank seeing improvement and progress.

That was a good point and one that was well deserved however it was sickening to see that Stenny had managed to bag all 3 against Dunfermline at Full Time. Based on today's performance however, I don't think we should give up the ghost just yet as, with a few additions in various areas, then I believe we can beat the drop if we keep playing like that.

PJ done well today and his strike, although slightly deflected was one to savour, it's just a pity that we made it slightly easy for Stranraer to equalise, even though I have no idea what the initial Free Kick was for.

Stranraer had most of the play in the 2nd half and if we could counter better then maybe we could of nicked the game however it would have been a little undeserving although welcome.

Archived