Hibernian supporters to launch a takeover bid

From the official site. Leeann's statement.

Also heard Season Tickets prices will be staying the same if we stay down. Sorry but that's fucking out of order by Hibs. Do they expect people to pay £405 to watch Stranraer, Forfar and Cowden garbage beath twice at home next season with no Rangers or Hearts in the league?

Nah surely not?! £300 is about acceptable. Much more than that and will probably be a big drop in ST sales :(

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye you're right, Farmer's clearly at the long con here. He's snuck his way into the club, waited 25 years and then had a company setup that fans can either invest in or completely bypass and buy directly into the club. Either way, diluting his ownership.

That's how they get you man.

They expect it and they're right, you'll be buying one.

True.

Nah surely not?! £300 is about acceptable. Much more than that and will probably be a big drop in ST sales :(

Agreed mate. Basically Hibs are trying to take much money from us possible. I was looking at buying shares for the club. But i can't afford to do both.

From the official site. Leeann's statement.

Also heard Season Tickets prices will be staying the same if we stay down. Sorry but that's fucking out of order by Hibs. Do they expect people to pay £405 to watch Stranraer, Forfar and Cowden garbage beath twice at home next season with no Rangers or Hearts in the league?

You've "heard" :lol:

So you don't actually know?

I think there will be a drop but it won't be much at all. I reckon there will be better deals for kids and families. Stop your crying until you've got some facts ffs.

I can't understand why, you get to buy shares in a company that owns feck all, gives no security over any of Hibs assets and gives it's money for the club to use under the banner of "sporting ambition", if they want fans ownership then that should include the club, ground and training facilities, as I said before, I can't see how this benefits Hibs fans, this wouldn't be out of place as a spiv offer on the BRALT thread? :huh::huh:

Aye you're right, Farmer's clearly at the long con here. He's snuck his way into the club, waited 25 years and then had a company setup that fans can either invest in or completely bypass and buy directly into the club. Either way, diluting his ownership.

That's how they get you man.

They expect it and they're right, you'll be buying one.

All I'm saying SSI, the bank reduced there debt, has STF intimated he is doing the same?, if not he will want his £3-3.5 million back, who is going to pay it, if that's not the case I apologise but they need to flesh out and clarify the offer to Hibs fans, I think that the fans having 51% of everything is in principle a good idea, but that as far as I can see is not what your getting, and FWIW I wouldn't trust Rod Petrie as far as I could throw him.

After a meeting with the club, 'Hands on Hibs' confirm they oppose the plan.

So one of the 'take-over the club' factions support the concept, the other doesn't.

The ones who support this are idiots. Any fans representation or funding has to be driven, controlled and operated independently of the club.

If the club has anything to do with it, it compromises both parties.

Archived